Dr. Demento newsgroup: An RMGD palate-cleanser

Band Beyond Youall

Sep 12, 2021, 2:30:09 AM9/12/21
The Dr. Demento Show #21-37 - September 11, 2021

Sep 11, 2021 at 20:25
playlist courtesy of The Dr. Demento Show
* You can request songs for the show at http://drdemento.com/request/
* Past playlists are at the Demented Music Database (http://dmdb.org/)
* The Dr. Demento Show is online at
http://drdemento.com/online.html?i=DDS2137
The Dr. Demento Show #21-37 - September 11, 2021 Special Topic: Armed
Forces Fast Food - Stevens & Grdnic The Things In My Car - Henry Phillips A
Puggle Named Fred - Phil Johnson & Roadside Attraction Yes! We Have No
Bananas - Spike Jones & His City Slickers Banana Man - Tally Hall Mucka
Blucka - Tally Hall Baba Ganoush - Josh Woodward Demented News With
Whimsical Will

Rock Me Jerry Lewis - Mike Elliott & Bud LaTour Get The Mop - Henry "Red"
Allen Rag Mop - Johnnie Lee Wills Union Maid - Pete Seeger & Judy Collins
Can You Dig It? - Jerry Samuels Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme - Punk
Rock Factory Will The Turtle Be Unbroken? - The Mrs Ackroyd Band It's All
Turtles - Jim Stanard's Bucket List

Kick Ass USA - Milo Tremley This Is The Army, Mr. Jones - Irving Berlin &
chorus Oh, How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning (edit) - Irving Berlin I
Don't Want No More Of Army Life - Texas Jim Robertson It Makes A Fellow
Proud To Be A Soldier - Tom Lehrer I Don't Wanna Get Drafted - Frank Zappa
Army Careers - The Frantics

Song For The 7th Air Force - Bing Crosby Save A Fighter Pilot's Ass - Oscar
Brand w/ The Roger Wilco Four Itazuke Tower - Oscar Brand w/ The Roger
Wilco Four Hot Rod Race Navy Style - Mick Woodward The Navy Gets The Gravy
But The Army Gets The Beans - Jerry Lewis Send The Marines - Tom Lehrer
Army Song - from "Three Penny Opera" Guantanamo Bay - Oscar Brand Party
With The Navy - Wild Bill Cheney & Taxi

Snafu - Spike Jones & His City Slickers I'm A Cranky Old Yank In A Clanky
Old Tank - Bing Crosby Romping Through The Swamp - Dave Van Ronk & The
Hudson Dusters Bayonet Rap/Talking Vietnam Potluck Blues - Tom Paxton

Camouflage - Stan Ridgway Touch A Name On The Wall - Joel Mabus Vaseline
Machine Gun - Josh Turner next week: back to school

Beaver Fever

Sep 12, 2021, 4:42:07 PM9/12/21
wait you mean it's 2021 and there's still a Dr Demento show?

yoker56

Sep 12, 2021, 4:57:42 PM9/12/21
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 4:42:07 PM UTC-4, Beaver Fever wrote:

> wait you mean it's 2021 and there's still a Dr Demento show?

Yes.
It surprised me too.
Read the wiki:
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Demento

and go to the website and you gotta subscribe to listen