Jerry's Health At The End

Beaver Fever

Sep 12, 2021, 1:37:24 AM9/12/21
Did he not feel it? Did he not care?

Thought maybe he could afford decent doctors.

Or was it like I am Jerry Muthafucken Garcia bitch and I am gonna do this shit forever. Smoke my cigarettes, smoke my crack, eat my cookies, smoke my persian all night long playing out selling out and raking in the cash for the good drugs. That's how Jerry does it yo.

What I don't get is they were able to just pop another liver in Phil you think they could have saved Jerry.