Dylan opener

1 view

tophat...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2008, 12:03:37 PM8/2/08
Many people have been asking whether Chris Cannon is indeed going to
be opening for Dylan in 2009. Currently it is in the works and only a
possibility. Stay tuned to the tour info section at
http://www.myspace.com/chriscannonmusic for more info.

shimmy

Aug 2, 2008, 12:21:45 PM8/2/08

Who's asking?

potsnpans

Aug 2, 2008, 12:55:35 PM8/2/08

Well, we had over 100 emails yesterday due to a post on another forum
so we're trying to make as many people aware of the facts as possible.
Thanks.

JimK

Aug 2, 2008, 12:59:48 PM8/2/08
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:21:45 -0700 (PDT), shimmy <shim...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Chris Cannon's family.

JimK

potsnpans

Aug 2, 2008, 1:13:52 PM8/2/08
On Aug 2, 12:59 pm, JimK <jkezwind@comcastDOTnet> wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:21:45 -0700 (PDT), shimmy <shimt...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Aug 2, 9:03 am, tophatreco...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Many people have been asking whether Chris Cannon is indeed going to
> >> be opening for Dylan in 2009. Currently it is in the works and only a
> >> possibility. Stay tuned to the tour info section athttp://www.myspace.com/chriscannonmusicformore info.

> >Who's asking?
>
> Chris Cannon's family.
>
> JimK

Oooh, you hippies are so violent. Sorry to interupt your tree hugging/
grilled cheese eating session. Just let this be information for the
couple of people who suggested that we make a post on this forum
regarding this issue.

Randy G

Aug 2, 2008, 1:26:09 PM8/2/08
On Aug 2, 1:13 pm, potsnpans <tophatreco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oooh, you hippies are so violent. Sorry to interupt your tree hugging/
> grilled cheese eating session.

Don't forget the granola. NEVER forget the granola.

Shawn Lucas

Aug 2, 2008, 1:28:46 PM8/2/08

Uh oh...sensitve spammer alert!

Hey spammer if the folks who "suggested" you post your spamity spam
spam here are in your marketing dept. I've got another suggestion for
you...fire them ;-) Oh and lighten up dude.

Bzl.

Aug 2, 2008, 1:39:26 PM8/2/08
"potsnpans" <tophat...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You really know how to butter up your target audience.

Chris Cannon sucks!

potsnpans

Aug 2, 2008, 2:09:10 PM8/2/08
On Aug 2, 1:39 pm, "Bzl." <bzl...@REMOVEaol.com> wrote:
> "potsnpans" <tophatreco...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No buttering up needed. First off, contrary to what you may believe
the demographics are not the same. Overlapping maybe, but not the
same. Secondly, this is not a promotional marketing ploy, spam, or
advertising. I am an unpaid intern not an employee. I respond to e-
mails and people like you. Thirdly, the tree-hugging was a joke so
maybe the lightening up should be by the posters who took offense.
Fourthly, nothing posted here will have much of an impact in the real
world, which is why my post was simply informational. If it informs
someone great, if not, oh well. Neither, was I saying Chris Cannons is
great. Although he is, it wouldnt affect anything. Nor will your he
sucks post.

Brad Greer

Aug 2, 2008, 2:07:00 PM8/2/08
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 10:13:52 -0700 (PDT), potsnpans
<tophat...@gmail.com> wrote:

What about kind veggie burritos?

JimK

Aug 2, 2008, 2:33:31 PM8/2/08
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 10:13:52 -0700 (PDT), potsnpans
<tophat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Look, Dood, lay off the grilled cheese bashing or else!

JimK

Kirk McElhearn

Aug 2, 2008, 2:43:14 PM8/2/08
On 2008-08-02 19:13:52 +0200, potsnpans <tophat...@gmail.com> said:

> Oooh, you hippies are so violent. Sorry to interupt your tree hugging/
> grilled cheese eating session. Just let this be information for the
> couple of people who suggested that we make a post on this forum
> regarding this issue.

Is this eating grilled cheese while hugging trees? Sounds difficult...

Kirk
--
Read my blog, Kirkville
http://www.mcelhearn.com

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kelly Humphries

Aug 2, 2008, 11:53:24 PM8/2/08
Also sprach potsnpans <tophat...@gmail.com>:

> Just let this be information for the couple of people who
> suggested that we make a post on this forum regarding
> this issue.

Couldn't you just have emailed Chris' mom and dad privately?