Free show

1 view

Garry Bryan

Sep 27, 2001, 2:15:15 PM9/27/01
I have an extra 4.13.83 3 discs show I will send to a newbie in exchange for
a good joke. . .no WTC topics please. . .

Garry

Exiled66a

Sep 27, 2001, 3:52:35 PM9/27/01
hi gary, joke sent to your email addy..and I will also put it on here.
What do you get when you cross a lawyer and a pig?
Nothing.There are some things even a pig won't do.

Sachin

Sep 28, 2001, 5:24:08 PM9/28/01
well i don't really want the show, but this looks like the new joke
thread. my brain has a carrying capacity for one joke at a time, so i
need to dump this one before i can pick up another:

what do you call a bodybuilder with a big penis?

a beginner.

Bone Jak2

Sep 30, 2001, 9:08:54 AM9/30/01
dont take any offense to this, its all in fun

what do you call balls one a gay guy.....?

mudflaps

Spider Dawg

Sep 30, 2001, 11:54:12 AM9/30/01
Another joke thread! I like these even if they are OT.

What do you get if you have 50 female hogs and 50 male deer?

100 sows and bucks!

What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?

Beer nuts are $1.99 per 10 oz. bag, but deer nuts are under a buck!

pugs

Sep 30, 2001, 1:50:06 PM9/30/01
bone...@aol.com (Bone Jak2) wrote in message news:<20010930090854...@mb-mn.aol.com>...

> dont take any offense to this, its all in fun
>

> what do you call balls one a gay guy.....?
>

> mudflaps

o.k. what do you call a midget spanish prostitute....

cuntswaylo

dead fan

Sep 30, 2001, 2:41:42 PM9/30/01
I'll go ahead and add mine I got off a ealry dead show '71 some guy
screams to bob and says "Whats the difference between a piano and a
fish???"

can't "tuna-a-fish!!!!!!!!!!!
hey I know its lame but it was vrey funny hearing it on a show! If I
remember right Bob then says give that man $5 bucks then Phil says give
that man a beer. Wish I could remember what the date is...

"Playing in the studio is like~Building a ship in a bottle,
Playing live is like~Being in a row boat during a storm!"
~Jerry Garcia~

Garry Bryan

Oct 1, 2001, 10:19:38 AM10/1/01
Just to let everyone know, I already picked a winner, but carry on with out
me. ..

Garry

Snorky the Inept

Oct 3, 2001, 9:13:22 PM10/3/01
Woohoo!

What do you call someone who stirs cement with a fork and punches a
policeman in the eye?

A mortar-forking cop-socker.

--
-Snorky the Inept