[LH] now the shoes on the other foot...

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 1, 2013, 5:40:48 PM5/1/13
Marina -love it cant wait for the video with the PVC skirts ouch anyone?

https://soundcloud.com/#charlixcx/marina-and-charli-just-desserts

Angela

Douglas Alan

May 2, 2013, 8:38:52 AM5/2/13
For some reason that page has the wrong song on it. Here's the right song:

https://soundcloud.com/charlixcx/marina-and-charli-just-desserts/s-xuLqt

This song is so good it brings tears to my eyes.

A little clip of this song leaked like a year ago. It's great that it's out
for real now!

|>oug

Douglas Alan

May 3, 2013, 6:29:22 PM5/3/13
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 5:30 PM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> No its the same song on that page I have anyway.

Hmmm, maybe there are pages for the US and England. Sometimes they do that.

> I hope theres a video to go with it. That is a nice ice cream!

I don't think there's going to be a video for it. Marina said recently in
an interview that she bankrupted her record company (she's on an indie
label) and so I guess there's no money for anything anymore. She's also
said that she's going back to being "alternative" since her mainstream pop
career didn't pan out. That's probably for the best anyway!

|>oug

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 3, 2013, 8:32:50 PM5/3/13
No its the same song on that page I have anyway. I hope theres a video to
go with it. That is a nice ice cream!

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 4, 2013, 4:02:25 PM5/4/13
Yes it would be weird to see her duet in a video as Electra Heart, I did
expect the wholesale order of PVC skirts was for her tour. I doubt they
we'll see a video then her rec co dont sound too good. I doubt they liked
Electra Heart representing them or something or got worried incase the idea
took over the reality, it must have had them worried when she pitched it to
them with a straight face. I'm sad Electra Heart is going cant she keep her
but change her to singing alternative. As she is good at doing stuff DIY I
hope if shes ditched the "pop career" she is writing songs whislt finishing
up the tour so we can have a new album out like next week or this year.
Angela

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 4, 2013, 4:40:04 PM5/4/13
..I also think I've confused Electra Heart with Elektra The Doors rec co,
that rec co to me was as cool as The Doors. Oh dear has the wrong co gone
bankrupt? I do get attached to companies and logos i did want to be a air
hostess for Pan Am when a child as I only liked that logo, I had a whole
book of flight logo badges from somewhere in a gatefold album all in
plastic.

On Saturday, 4 May 2013 21:02:11 UTC+1, angelac...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Yes it would be weird to see her duet in a video as Electra Heart, I did
> expect the wholesale order of PVC skirts was for her tour. I doubt they
> we'll see a video then her rec co dont sound too good. I doubt they liked
> Electra Heart representing them or something or got worried incase the idea
> took over the reality, it must have had them worried when she pitched it to
> them with a straight face. I'm sad Electra Heart is going cant she keep her
> but change her to singing alternative. As she is good at doing stuff DIY I
> hope if shes ditched the "pop career" she is writing songs whislt finishing
> up the tour so we can have a new album out like next week or this year.
> Angela

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 4, 2013, 6:30:32 PM5/4/13
I think the new album is written and waiting for release too

a possible new clip from it perhaps it reminds me of Rock me Amadeus what
do you think Douglas you know her stuff better than me or is it something
old?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vOaPaZBV4E&feature=player_embedded

and I liked this one song that I happened to hear whilst tuning into a
radio and liked the lyrics which has the same vibe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QspDcgQEUiE

Douglas Alan

May 5, 2013, 2:13:34 AM5/5/13
On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 5:48 PM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> a possible new clip from it perhaps it reminds me of Rock me Amadeus what
> do you think Douglas you know her stuff better than me or is it something
> old?:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vOaPaZBV4E&feature=player_embedded

Cool, I didn't know about this new track. Unfortunately, it's rather hard
to hear, but it's definitely a new song.

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 5, 2013, 8:15:23 AM5/5/13
This is the worst sound recording ever Doug but its great. Her dancing is
getting there not the same dance moves shes been doing for years and more
confident and fun, the best part was when she kicked the ball Great Shot!-
a natural. And the PVC skirts took me back. One small thing I hope she gets
rid of those hideous black flat shoes I like the alice in wonderland/prom
look but the shoes are wrong!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFepaqIkJH8&feature=player_detailpage

Angela

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 5, 2013, 8:40:18 AM5/5/13
Ha Ha here's one for the crack-pipe dogs or should i say bitches, lets get
the terminology correct perhaps put her on commission!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LD5npkLaRvk

On Sunday, 5 May 2013 12:39:12 UTC+1, angelac...@hotmail.com wrote:

> This is the worst sound recording ever Doug but its great. Her dancing is
> getting there not the same dance moves shes been doing for years and more
> confident and fun, the best part was when she kicked the ball Great Shot!-
> a natural. And the PVC skirts took me back. One small thing I hope she gets
> rid of those hideous black flat shoes I like the alice in wonderland/prom
> look but the shoes are wrong!
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFepaqIkJH8&feature=player_detailpage
>
> Angela

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 5, 2013, 11:54:04 AM5/5/13
And one for the real First lady or Primadonna:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pmXi64rwZ9g
Without her extensions she looks nothing like Ricki Lake more Audrey
Heburn, with Monroes eyes and the First Ladies eyes, and a bit of Penelope
Cruz. I had my hair bobbed for years like this in various bobs as a
hairdresser dyed it wrong and fucked it up too. I hope this will be the
alternate look, instead of the archetype. I also like the test card on the
concert TV I used to think this was a floating green skull puppet, I think
my eyesight was kinda 3d in childhood. Much like Rock me Amadeus I didnt
realise it was in German until now, my German must have been better than I
thought, the same goes for hearing lyrics when you are older it can be a
totally different song to what you thought they where singing about!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtzMBSWLIJs