[LH] Marina Teaser

Douglas Alan

Apr 5, 2013, 11:40:42 PM4/5/13
Here's the teaser for another Marina & the Diamonds video boot that I'm
just about finished with and will upload shortly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9FSdXnQCQ0&feature=youtu.be

Even if you don't wan to watch the concert, watch the teaser as I slaved
away on it until my fingers were bloody little nubs!

|>oug

pDale

Apr 6, 2013, 9:57:52 AM4/6/13
That's some "super super super" work!
--
pDale Campbell

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 6, 2013, 1:31:46 PM4/6/13
It's great to see my British counterpart in concert. I hope there are more
shots of the whole band in the long version. She looks really in shape now
and looks fitter from the tour her deltoids are a bit overdeveloped but
still feminine and her abs are certainly powering along those low notes she
manages to drop to unexpectedley after hitting those impossible high notes.
Great training for her next phase of singing style and development. I would
like to see more dancing aswell in a different style I hope she does that
in the future.I feel she will change in leaps and bounds in style and
improve or stay the same for a few more years. I hope its the former. I
hope she doesnt go into production obsessively or spend too much time on
the internet than writing songs. Cool cant wait for the super 17 its funny
its like shes making it up as she goes along that I do like alot about her.
I wish she would stop wearing my clothes its like Brtiney all over again on
her orignal album her shot of her infront of my bedroom wardrobe taking out
my old clothes to waer on stage. But you get used to it. Unless of course
its hideous bridemaids dress you had nightmares about!

Douglas Alan

Apr 6, 2013, 9:38:54 PM4/6/13
On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 9:48 AM, pDale <pda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's some "super super super" work!

Thanks for saying so! Check out the full concert video, which is up now!

Douglas Alan

Apr 7, 2013, 12:35:35 AM4/7/13
On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 12:04 PM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> She looks really in shape now and looks fitter from the tour her deltoids
> are a bit overdeveloped but still feminine

I didn't notice it while I was at the concert, but I *did* notice while
editing "Oh No!" into the teaser, that her arms do look pretty pumped. She
must be lifting weights. I find this a bit strange, since I don't recall
her ever mentioning in an interview or tweet or anything that she's been on
an exercise regime. Well, I guess there are much more interesting things to
talk about than exercise! In fact, from her song "Girls", I guess she's
made it clear that she finds such topics tedious.

In any case, the whole concert video is up now!

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 7, 2013, 4:34:26 PM4/7/13
yes the women she sings about in Girls are tedious. I dont think that means
she cant discuss exercise if she wanted to or you should assume she thinks
doing so is tedious. She has to obviuosly be a a certian level of fitness
to tour it may not be by exercising even just touring and her show and
dances is enough. I like the songs she sings about such tedious boring
women. Most women I have ever met are tedious it seems a shame to waste
time writing songs about them I think.

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 7, 2013, 4:41:52 PM4/7/13
Sorry I thought I'd get some women to reply or to challenge me, all I know
is at some point some woman will want to bitch challenge me and I've not
even done anything to her, what is that all about its a sad world, no
matter how nice you are to people. But the same goes for men, then there
are the dogs that walk past me and start doinf it aswell whatsup!

On Sunday, 7 April 2013 21:22:29 UTC+1, angelac...@hotmail.com wrote:

> yes the women she sings about in Girls are tedious. I dont think that
> means she cant discuss exercise if she wanted to or you should assume she
> thinks doing so is tedious. She has to obviuosly be a a certian level of
> fitness to tour it may not be by exercising even just touring and her show
> and dances is enough. I like the songs she sings about such tedious boring
> women. Most women I have ever met are tedious it seems a shame to waste
> time writing songs about them I think.

Douglas Alan

Apr 7, 2013, 5:00:37 PM4/7/13
On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 4:22 PM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I like the songs she sings about such tedious boring women. Most women I
> have ever met are tedious it seems a shame to waste time writing songs
> about them I think.

She only wrote one song like that, didn't she? Marina certainly has a
feminist streak to her. In fact, her current album was going to be a
feminist concept album, until she got her heart broken, and she changed the
topic to the more tried and true. Clearly the song "Sex Yeah" is a
left-over from that project, though. I think one of the points of "Girls"
is trying to make it clear that women are often complicit in their own
subjugation, even if the song does come off a bit bitchy. Marina had Lilly
Allen and Kate Nash to compete with, ya' know!

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 7, 2013, 8:14:19 PM4/7/13
Well I'm glad NIN are reforming and touring I'll leave the bitches to get
on with it , or the one that have to compete with the other bitches, or be
subjugated with them whatever that is! However I like Marina I'd like to
see more of the real 'Ricki Lake (who she thinks she looks like without her
extensions in)' Marina not the Electra Heart one with the hair extensions
and even skin toning excetera. That is the beuatiful Marina but she looks
good dressed up aswell.