[LH] Thanks Doug!

Karen Newcombe

Apr 9, 2013, 6:33:06 PM4/9/13
Thanks for posting the Marina concert - I'm looking forward to watching it!

Douglas Alan

Apr 9, 2013, 7:41:09 PM4/9/13
On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Karen Newcombe <ne...@writebank.com> wrote:

> Thanks for posting the Marina concert - I'm looking forward to watching it!

You're very welcome. I hope you like it!

If you've never seen any of Marina's live video concerts, you might want to
start with the professionally recorded ones first, as they are of much
higher quality. There aren't any complete professional recordings of her
current tour, however, so that's what makes the two done by my friend and I
unique.

This page has a bunch of professional live concerts on it:

Complete Concerts<http://marinaandthediamondslive.com/complete%20concerts.html>

This is my favorite one. I love this one to death! It's a concert from an
alternative pop festival that she did in support of her first album:

(HD) Marina and the Diamonds - Entire Concert (SWR3 Festival 23/09/2010)
(14 Songs) - YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=an3o7mrplYg#!>

Notice that her band is completely different, except for her drummer who
she has kept forever. He's a super-freak!

And she recently did this half hour long acoustic set for the Other Voices
festival:

Marina & the Diamonds - Complete OV -
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jsR3N-Dz7nc>

I love that one to death too.