[LH] Hearing the haunting melody of the banshee riddle

angelac...@hotmail.com

Mar 29, 2013, 10:00:41 AM3/29/13
Olympus never falls, as Neil Armstrong who was an astronaut dedicates The
Challenger to 41
jigging along with the fiddle o' M Spann wants to dedicate young 41 a song:

Kate on tour with sparks I've not seen before coming from her head:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJG9NylFQFU&feature=player_detailpage

Douglas Alan

Mar 29, 2013, 4:24:20 PM3/29/13
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:11 AM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Kate on tour with sparks I've not seen before coming from her head:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJG9NylFQFU&feature=player_detailpage

Sometimes I feel like there are sparks coming out of my head, but I can
never see them when I look in the mirror.

|>oug

Richard Messum

Mar 29, 2013, 5:06:05 PM3/29/13
At my age, i try to avoid looking in mirrors at all....

Richard

On 29/03/2013 03:35, Douglas Alan wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:11 AM, <angelac...@hotmail.com
> <mailto:angelac...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Kate on tour with sparks I've not seen before coming from her head:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJG9NylFQFU&feature=player_detailpage
>

> Sometimes I feel like there are sparks coming out of my head, but I
> can never see them when I look in the mirror.
>
> |>oug

Yellowmatter

Mar 30, 2013, 12:28:05 AM3/30/13
Sweet. Thanks Angela.

Yellowmatter

Mar 30, 2013, 1:37:02 AM3/30/13

On 2013-03-29, at 3:35 PM, Douglas Alan <darkw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:11 AM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Kate on tour with sparks I've not seen before coming from her head:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJG9NylFQFU&feature=player_detailpage
>
> Sometimes I feel like there are sparks coming out of my head, but I can never see them when I look in the mirror.
>
> |>oug

It's not sparks. It's your love of music.
.... Jim

angelac...@hotmail.com

Mar 30, 2013, 6:58:49 AM3/30/13
That gives a whole new meaning to the name spark plug. I get that feeling
sometimes too they do tail off as nice warming spots though after a while.
I do sometimes wonder why I mentioned sparks at all or if God has got a
direct hotline wired to my brain!

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2013, 5:56:00 AM4/8/13
Youre welcome YMC,

Anyway I got the wrong film and wrong spark plug. Unless of course they
never betray me again with a sincere apology publically.
what I find has substance at the moment if I dont make it see some of you
on the other side:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-uv_simb1I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20d-cerbw78

On Saturday, 30 March 2013 03:05:02 UTC, yellowmattercustard wrote:

> Sweet. Thanks Angela.

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2013, 7:57:33 AM4/8/13
I also love Radioheads original video that was not shown much in How to
disappear Completel note the sadistic psychiatrist and the trees shots from
Lake Tahoe :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs

and this band are very Kate Bush in there video production I think too I
like alot of there stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWh1k4DCXg

On Monday, 8 April 2013 10:47:53 UTC+1, angelac...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Youre welcome YMC,
>
> Anyway I got the wrong film and wrong spark plug. Unless of course they
> never betray me again with a sincere apology publically.
> what I find has substance at the moment if I dont make it see some of you
> on the other side:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-uv_simb1I
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20d-cerbw78
>

> On Saturday, 30 March 2013 03:05:02 UTC, yellowmattercustard wrote:
>
>> Sweet. Thanks Angela.

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 8, 2013, 11:55:32 AM4/8/13
Sorry no-one has betrayed me here and it was not aimed at anyone here I do
forgive people if they are sincere and I've seen so, that sometimes happens
just before someone dies I say what they might but I reckonise so later. It
was just the deary departed to be coming through.