[LH] How to be invisible Remix

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 19, 2013, 2:23:18 PM4/19/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoSh52BcoRo

Angela

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 19, 2013, 3:18:27 PM4/19/13
I'm glad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbe3CQamF8k

Marina in a bad mood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Rp_0hoNTY

Angela

On Friday, 19 April 2013 19:37:43 UTC+1, Douglas Alan wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 2:23 PM, <angelac...@hotmail.com <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoSh52BcoRo
>>

> Thanks. I like it!
>
> |>oug

Douglas Alan

Apr 19, 2013, 3:24:04 PM4/19/13
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 2:23 PM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoSh52BcoRo

Thanks. I like it!

|>oug

Douglas Alan

Apr 19, 2013, 4:16:36 PM4/19/13
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm glad
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbe3CQamF8k

Hey, thanks, I love Massive Attack. For some reason I've never seen any of
their videos until now. (Except for the opening credits for House, if that
counts.) Interesting video!

> Marina in a bad mood
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Rp_0hoNTY

Bad mood or not, excellent video!

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 21, 2013, 9:59:57 AM4/21/13

On Friday, 19 April 2013 21:06:27 UTC+1, Douglas Alan wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM, <angelac...@hotmail.com <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> I'm glad
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbe3CQamF8k
>>

> Hey, thanks, I love Massive Attack. For some reason I've never seen any of
> their videos until now. (Except for the opening credits for House, if that
> counts.) Interesting video!

Yes I saw it used on House I thought it was very appropriate choice of
song.

> Bad mood or not, excellent video!

Yes Power and Control was good I like to get a feel for its true meaning
though for those who dont understand the meaning or are sorely far from it
in their little make believe world of anger and resentment.
This Kate video I was going to post Fri evening it is more approrriate now
after to see something I withheld. Marina has a sailors heart I think more
which taught her her her black art:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uR-dgb3x2o