[LH] Re: It's A Sad State of Affairs...

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 11, 2013, 6:01:34 AM4/11/13
I think the handshake says it all. Whether Kate is in the 100% health she
would like to be is perhaps obvious. I would personally love to Gok Wan
Kate a new personal outlook is always refreshing for the soul and place to
start from and fun. I'd love to see her in a tight fitted tailored pastel
suit with her hair cut and softly framing her face at a different softer
shade with complimenting soft make-up or in a ponytail style. and a lovely
shiny handbag with peeptoe low platform pastel shoes. She'd look lovely or
in a sun dress with a belt, and blazer and some fantastic jewellery. Once
she gets interested in clothes she wouldnt normally wear it does make you
change your lifestyle, I'd suggest she go in a shop and just choose some
stuff to try on she would never normally pick and just see what happens.

On Thursday, 11 April 2013 07:25:56 UTC+1, Mr. Williams wrote:

> ...when The Queen has a better body than Kate Bush.
>

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2306888/Kate-Bush-receives-CBE-The-Queen.html
>
> Don

Don Williams

Apr 11, 2013, 8:28:29 AM4/11/13