[LH] A Midsummer's Night's Kate Bush Party

PDFM

May 10, 2013, 8:53:59 PM5/10/13

This year�s HomeGround and katebushnews.com party takes place on
Midsummer�s Night *21st June* at the *Royal Vauxhall Tavern* in Vauxhall,
on the south bank Of The Thames in central London, just 10 minutes from
Victoria.

We start at *9pm* and go through to *3 am*. The party will feature Kate
themed DJ sets from Paul Burston, Phil Marriott, Dave Cross and Paul Thomas.

The night will also feature an exclusive live performance from Kate Bush
tribute band *Cloudbusting*

This will be a great fun night, a chance to hear Kate�s amazing music
played loud in a club and meet fellow KB fans.

Advance tickets are just �8 and there will be a limited number on the door
on the night for �10.

To get your advance tickets just click on the pay pal button here<http://www.katebushnews.com/index.php/2013/05/a-midsummers-nights-kate-bush-party/>.
You will receive an email from us confirming the ticket which you just
bring with on the night.

Graham Dombkins

May 11, 2013, 8:19:27 AM5/11/13
So wish I could be there Peter.

I hope it all goes well.

Sent from my iPad

On 11/05/2013, at 9:27 AM, PDFM <mo...@mogggy.org> wrote:

> This year�s HomeGround and katebushnews.com party takes place on Midsummer�s Night 21st June at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern in Vauxhall, on the south bank Of The Thames in central London, just 10 minutes from Victoria.
>
> We start at 9pm and go through to 3 am. The party will feature Kate themed DJ sets from Paul Burston, Phil Marriott, Dave Cross and Paul Thomas.
>
> The night will also feature an exclusive live performance from Kate Bush tribute band Cloudbusting
>
> This will be a great fun night, a chance to hear Kate�s amazing music played loud in a club and meet fellow KB fans.
>
> Advance tickets are just �8 and there will be a limited number on the door on the night for �10.
>
> To get your advance tickets just click on the pay pal button here. You will receive an email from us confirming the ticket which you just bring with on the night.
>
> --
> --
>

> <hgparty.jpg>

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2013, 6:11:55 AM5/12/13
Have a lovely time Pete. Krys and Dave too and all at Homeground.

Thanky ou for the link to this I found Dels' cover's and her is brilliant
his voicee and syncipation. Here's I think his first cover of Kate, love
it sort of Bowie but possibly better, he also now looks like my sound
engineer I met years ago but as if forward in time how he look now:
*https://soundcloud.com/del-palmer/watching-you-without-me*<https://soundcloud.com/del-palmer/watching-you-without-me>

Angela

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2013, 6:46:16 AM5/12/13
I've listened to it a few times now,on headphones it is Epic. This is like
a shifting film soundscape, if Del ever wanted to do film soundtracks he'd
be brilliant at it. I like the depth and full twang of the those drum
intros,captured and recorded perfectly. The overall levels give full effect
and fit in every note and decay of the various intruments. With loads of
space still inbetween. Perhaps I shouldnt call it a cover if Del
contributed and wrote parts of it originally. The levels however for his
voice are perfect but for Kates voice it would require different levels of
such. I like it from some of his stuff and videos that scared me. But I
like to see what he scarificed for Kate's career, and what he was keeping
up his sleeve all along, or what we never heard anyway. And the main thing
the feeling from it, it is a desert oasis, I'd not want to leave.On Kat's
concept suite it is quite a clautrophobic song, of loss.

On Sunday, 12 May 2013 11:05:36 UTC+1, angelac...@hotmail.com wrote:

> ...oh no something went wrong I like that!
> Here's his facebook page it was just put up:
> *https://www.facebook.com/pages/Del-Palmer/180855828615748*<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Del-Palmer/180855828615748>

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2013, 7:26:58 AM5/12/13
ok I will stop now, but I'm wondering from looking at these frequencies if
the perfect song ever wtitten would be like a puzzle, that was just a thick
flat bar. I expect it would be impossible to get the perfect fit of levels
within the sound field and freqencies. and what effect it would have on the
people in the room of such a sound field. Then what would happen if ypu
changes the acoutics of the room or dead room, if it could change the
dimension of sound somehow.

angelac...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2013, 7:38:30 AM5/12/13