[LH] Plague

Douglas Alan

Apr 28, 2013, 1:07:37 AM4/28/13
I'm obsessed with this song by Crystal Castles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxVm2_ojQtk

|>oug

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 28, 2013, 6:45:35 AM4/28/13
sorry spelling mistake of course my intention was to say "mind"

On Sunday, 28 April 2013 11:44:32 UTC+1, angelac...@hotmail.com wrote:

> I like it, I'd heard of Crystal Castles. Interesting clip from a fim too
> hopefully I wont ever encounter such a woman as nuts as that ever. If she
> decided to attack me I'd have to defend myself in self defense in one blow.
> It's interesting the Plague she was happy for a while but her body and mond
> just couldnt handle the possession and broke it.
> Angela

angelac...@hotmail.com

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 28, 2013, 9:40:43 AM4/28/13
Infact i meant I havent heard of Crystal Castles until now, Shes cool she
could be your sister Doug. and fim was film sorry spelling again !!