[LH] one last thing

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 20, 2013, 8:19:39 AM4/20/13
Does the person who sent me personal hate mail stating he thought (or the
woman assuming a male id) stating " I was a fucking whore, who should fuck
off back to her psych ward" want to apologise to me here as you are blocked
from my personal email. You know who you are. And if further emails are
recieved know I will take full legal action, if justice hasnt already been
served to you everyday since. This also caused me the upmost distress as I
read it just as I was going into surgery in hospital.

All Yours
Angela

Douglas Alan

Apr 20, 2013, 5:14:44 PM4/20/13
Don't let Fred V get to you. He just likes to get a rise out of people.
E.g., look how he made a career out of stalking Kate!

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 6:32 AM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Does the person who sent me personal hate mail stating he thought (or the
> woman assuming a male id) stating " I was a fucking whore, who should fuck
> off back to her psych ward" want to apologise to me here as you are blocked
> from my personal email. You know who you are.

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 21, 2013, 10:57:19 AM4/21/13
yes or they want to attach themselves to me in some way to find fame or
money or to say they knew me. That I find whorish.Or just some nutter who
reaches out for me to help them well go and pay a physciatrist they charge
by the hour I believe. If I filed a case for every offence against me
everyday I'd have neither the time it would be a continuous open court, and
I'd be a millionare many times over by now. Perhaps I should create my
own ministry of legal undertakings to take care of it and follow me about.
If it doesnt already exist.

On Saturday, 20 April 2013 21:25:01 UTC+1, Douglas Alan wrote:

> Don't let Fred V get to you. He just likes to get a rise out of people.
> E.g., look how he made a career out of stalking Kate!
>
> |>oug

brian barger

Apr 21, 2013, 11:01:57 AM4/21/13
Sweet flower! Let me humbly apologize and kneel at the mercy of your forgiveness. I never intended to offend the delicateness of your being. I only was trying, foolishly, to play your game of thrones. I offer you now the breadth of my being, and hope that we are still, through it all, friends forever.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 21, 2013, at 6:38 AM, angelac...@hotmail.com wrote:

> yes or they want to attach themselves to me in some way to find fame or money or to say they knew me. That I find whorish.Or just some nutter who reaches out for me to help them well go and pay a physciatrist they charge by the hour I believe. If I filed a case for every offence against me everyday I'd have neither the time it would be a continuous open court, and I'd be a millionare many times over by now. Perhaps I should create my own ministry of legal undertakings to take care of it and follow me about.
> If it doesnt already exist.
>

> On Saturday, 20 April 2013 21:25:01 UTC+1, Douglas Alan wrote:
>> Don't let Fred V get to you. He just likes to get a rise out of people. E.g., look how he made a career out of stalking Kate!

>> On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 6:32 AM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Does the person who sent me personal hate mail stating he thought (or the woman assuming a male id) stating " I was a fucking whore, who should fuck off back to her psych ward" want to apologise to me here as you are blocked from my personal email. You know who you are.

Richard Messum

Apr 21, 2013, 5:03:33 PM4/21/13
Very naïve, Henri. The troglodytes will always be with us.

Richard
On 21/04/2013 02:05, henri nelson wrote:
> wow thought people like that went along with the dinosaurs !

henri nelson

Apr 21, 2013, 5:24:56 PM4/21/13
wow thought people like that went along with the dinosaurs !

henri nelson

Apr 22, 2013, 12:07:28 AM4/22/13
Scorpions are not naive look it up we are vindictive and dangerous. We deal
with black magic and find out the weakness of our prey and capitalize on
it.

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Richard Messum <spri...@cyg.net> wrote:

> Very naďve, Henri. The troglodytes will always be with us.
> Google Groups "Love-Hounds" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/love-hounds/2mK99VGkU2Y/unsubscribe?hl=en
> .

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 22, 2013, 4:04:11 PM4/22/13
if by' people like that' you where referring to me no I didnt join in and
evolve with the evolution of online trolling and abuse. I'm not that stupid
or cowardly and its against the law.I will defend myself if someone decides
to pick on me, but they should be careful they havnt choosen the wrong
person to pick on. I think most people would draw a line and if whilst in
hospital with abusive nurses, a ward of abusive patients plus to
receieve such an email to my personal inbox felt a. exactly like a psych
ward I was enduring. and b. ashamed to be part of such a race where people
go to either live or die and act such a way thats the human race in its
basic form. Unfortuneately the world and evolution is not so forgiving
it ensures what is most important to its survival survives. And the rest
demise, and I think thats what unhinges people most to see them flaiiing
for their last ditched attempt to upset or harm what is looked after. What
made me weak also made me strong.
Perhaps you should leave the black magic to someone who understands
vindictive behaviour whilst using it will only cause you much more damage.
Its some kind advice thats all.

Angela

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 22, 2013, 7:59:53 PM4/22/13
Well friend is too strong a word it could also be deemed as a bigger insult
and a case od stalking if its an unwanted friendship forced upon me, lets
just say I accept you will not bother me again and I cease any
further retaliation you forced on yourself by your own doing. I dont want
to see your email in my inbox ever by whatever name. I dont care what you
think about me just keep it to your fucking self in your head going around
and around. Harrassment by anyone here to me will not be tolerated by me in
advance I feel sorry for what will happen to anyone who does my work is
very protective of me. That said apology accepted.

On Sunday, 21 April 2013 12:23:34 UTC+1, brianbarger01 wrote:

> Sweet flower! Let me humbly apologize and kneel at the mercy of your
> forgiveness. I never intended to offend the delicateness of your being. I
> only was trying, foolishly, to play your game of thrones. I offer you now
> the breadth of my being, and hope that we are still, through it all,
> friends forever.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> email to love-hounds...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 23, 2013, 3:13:41 AM4/23/13
Veiled threats against a dear friend by the use of witchcraft I believe is
also against the law. If you want to upset me or undermine someone who
sticks up for me, well you still need to come through me. And I prefer
things said directly to me in plain english if you are instigating such a
threat, at least have the balls to say the hateful thing so we can all see
and stop being a weak faceless coward. I protect real friends and guard
them closely.

On Sunday, 21 April 2013 22:25:16 UTC+1, henri nelson wrote:

> Scorpions are not naive look it up we are vindictive and dangerous. We
> deal with black magic and find out the weakness of our prey and capitalize
> on it.
>

> On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Richard Messum <spri...@cyg.net<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> Very naïve, Henri. The troglodytes will always be with us.
>>
>> Richard
>> On 21/04/2013 02:05, henri nelson wrote:
>>
>> wow thought people like that went along with the dinosaurs !
>>
>> On Saturday, 20 April 2013 06:32:49 UTC-4, angelac...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Does the person who sent me personal hate mail stating he thought (or
>>> the woman assuming a male id) stating " I was a fucking whore, who
>>> should fuck off back to her psych ward" want to apologise to me here as you
>>> are blocked from my personal email. You know who you are. And if further
>>> emails are recieved know I will take full legal action, if justice hasnt
>>> already been served to you everyday since. This also caused me the upmost
>>> distress as I read it just as I was going into surgery in hospital.
>>>

>>> All Yours
>>> Angela
>>>
>> --
>> --

>> --
>> --
>> .
>> love-hounds...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 23, 2013, 3:32:53 AM4/23/13
Lastly, Brian do you know this Henri? Or asked him to act on your behalf?

On Sunday, 21 April 2013 12:23:34 UTC+1, brianbarger01 wrote:

> Sweet flower! Let me humbly apologize and kneel at the mercy of your
> forgiveness. I never intended to offend the delicateness of your being. I
> only was trying, foolishly, to play your game of thrones. I offer you now
> the breadth of my being, and hope that we are still, through it all,
> friends forever.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> email to love-hounds...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.

brian barger

Apr 23, 2013, 8:19:51 AM4/23/13
Dear girl, Henri is as much a stranger to me as to you....

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2013, at 2:56 AM, angelac...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Lastly, Brian do you know this Henri? Or asked him to act on your behalf?
>

> On Sunday, 21 April 2013 12:23:34 UTC+1, brianbarger01 wrote:
>> Sweet flower! Let me humbly apologize and kneel at the mercy of your forgiveness. I never intended to offend the delicateness of your being. I only was trying, foolishly, to play your game of thrones. I offer you now the breadth of my being, and hope that we are still, through it all, friends forever.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Apr 21, 2013, at 6:38 AM, angelac...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> yes or they want to attach themselves to me in some way to find fame or money or to say they knew me. That I find whorish.Or just some nutter who reaches out for me to help them well go and pay a physciatrist they charge by the hour I believe. If I filed a case for every offence against me everyday I'd have neither the time it would be a continuous open court, and I'd be a millionare many times over by now. Perhaps I should create my own ministry of legal undertakings to take care of it and follow me about.
>>> If it doesnt already exist.

angelac...@hotmail.com

Apr 23, 2013, 2:01:17 PM4/23/13
Fine I find you are exculpatory of being in league with such a person.
Any such person who deems to isolate me by scaring anyone off from knowing
me/ oe threatening them is a demonished hideous behaviour and crime.