[LH] Something bright travelling fast (like the meteor today).

angelac...@hotmail.com

Feb 26, 2013, 12:07:31 AM2/26/13
Did everyone see what God did there? My favourite part of last year was
probably when he actually changed the law of physics
the next day. I'm glad I'm in safe hands!

Anyhow Lana Del Rey's new video, I did think she was singing got a grand
design:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zx_dTSPzXlk

Angela

Douglas Alan

Feb 26, 2013, 8:03:22 PM2/26/13
Yes, nice song! I didn't know that she had a new album out.

Also, a nice car!

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 6:37 PM, <angelac...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Anyhow Lana Del Rey's new video, I did think she was singing got a grand
> design:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zx_dTSPzXlk
>
> Angel

Richard Messum

Feb 26, 2013, 8:06:58 PM2/26/13
Angela, if you didn't exist already i would have to invent you, you are
necessary.

Lana looks far too sultry in that video. She'd give me a heart attack if
i had a heart....

Richard

ymc

Feb 26, 2013, 10:32:08 PM2/26/13

On 2013-02-26, at 7:53 PM, Douglas Alan <do...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> Yes, nice song! I didn't know that she had a new album out.
>
> Also, a nice car!
>
> |>oug

I once heard that you need a fast car to lead a double life.

Meanwhile all I really wanted to do was...

http://youtu.be/3LIHiSSEBE8

... Jim

angelac...@hotmail.com

Mar 16, 2013, 9:36:34 AM3/16/13
Here is a favourite picture of mine of Lana which is very Popeal she does
certainly have great presence in that video.
http://lukor.com/blogs/eclechico/files/2013/03/Lana-Del-Rey-Lofficiel-Paris-spanish-10.jpg

And on another note I like most of what Muse do and their new song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avM_UsVo0IA