"Take Time to find out what you do best" ??

nerd...@earthlink.net

Mar 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/13/96
Okay, blast from the past, electric funk circa 1986,
DMX drum machine. Same sounding mix as the remake of Harold
Faltemeyer's Axel's theme from Beberly Hills Cop. Does
anyone remember that one

Anyway

Who did the song with the following opening lyrics

"Take time to find out what you do best
Give it your all homeboy and nothing less
Find out home girls what you wanna do
And then go out in the world and make it work for you"

anyone anyone Bueler............

kclc...@msn.com

Jun 2, 2015, 2:58:20 PM6/2/15
I was wondering the same thing! My friend found it:
http://youtu.be/9bNPII6Kji8

francis...@broadcom.com

Jun 1, 2020, 3:39:56 PM6/1/20
Jesus Christ. I've been looking for this songs since 1987...Thanks very much!!!