pls help ID Soul Song 1980

Leo

Jan 3, 2002, 5:32:53 AM1/3/02
Dear Soul Music / Quiet Storm fans,
please help me identifying the following 2 songs.

Both songs appeared 1980 or 1981.
I really would like to know the name of the singer and the correct title.

1) ONE AND ONLY LOVE (male singer)

Can't you see
You're my one and only love
You're my lady
My love, my love

Can't you see
You're my one and only love
You're my lady
My love, my love

Why can't you believe in me
When I say I love you
You turn and walk away
Is it because
I can't fulfill your needs
No matter what I do for you
You can't seem to believe

Hey yeah
Can't you see
You're my one and only love
You're my lady
And I love you, love you, love you baby

2) FEEL'S RIGHT (female singer)

You started something in this heart of mine
Ooh boy, you take my breath away
Feeling sweet surrender to the love I know
Really make whooo/whew

You don't need what to say what's on your mind
I felt you burnin' when we touched
Lookin' in these lonely eyes
I see a chance for us

Maybe that's enough / Maybe even love
that it feel's right - what other reason do we need
feel's right - make it all that's ment to be
feel's right - ooh baby why should we wait
but it feel's so right

No time to wonder if it's right or wrong
Not when we're both so curious
We may find tonight the perfect time and place for us

Maybe even love
that it feel's right - what other reason do we need
feel's right - make it all that's ment to be
feel's right - ooh baby why should we wait
but it feel's so right

Best regards & many thanx in advance
Leo

mikek...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2016, 6:34:37 AM8/8/16

dud...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2017, 6:06:39 AM4/14/17
Hi Leo

The first song is My Lady by One Way try on youtube, took me a while to find it as well
)

gaika...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018, 1:06:12 PM8/21/18
One way