Peter, Paul, And Mary

Michael Trew

Mar 13, 2021, 11:14:22 PM3/13/21
Still touring!! Fewer and fewer dates every year. The last time I saw
Peter and Paul on tour was at the Bennedum in Pittsburgh, PA in 2016, I
believe. Also in 2015 in Philadelphia, PA and 2010 in Cleveland, OH. I
need to see them again before they hang up the towel. I'm seriously
debating the 9 or so hour drive to IL state this fall.

http://www.peterpaulandmary.com/tour/f-tour.htm

Robin Miller

Apr 21, 2021, 11:34:42 PM4/21/21
I was fortunate enough to see Peter and (Noel) Paul at Longwood Gardens
outside Philadelphia twice, I think, a few years ago. I was always such
a PPM fan, and one of my life's regrets is that I never saw them live,
and then Mary died and it was too late. I guess I didn't live in the
right places.

--Robin