Mabon Blessings

David Dalton

Sep 21, 2022, 12:01:46 AM9/21/22
Fall equinox, or Mabon (from Mabon ap Modron, or
Son, son of Mother) blessings to any readers.

The equinox is at 0103 UTC September 23, 2022.

The nearest new/dark moon is at 2154 UTC Sept. 25.

If my global new age magickal workings are not on yet,
which I don’t know, I hope they will be by that new moon,
and that some may come on as early as tonight. If
I have to start a new activation sequence I will report
on my progress just on alt.religion.druid, but won’t post
dozens of updates, but you can assume I am proceeding
as usual and watch for any effects.

My mother died in front of me when I was about 1.6
years old around this time of the year, and such an
early death of the mother is said to be a common
feature of all buddhas.

I also updated my Salmon on the Thorns web page earlier tonight.

"You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed
But Sonny always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)