help w/lyrics: "7 Constipated Men in the Bible"

John Wolff

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

Juvenile but funny irreverent spoof to the tune of "In the Store..."

"There were seven/ seven/ constipated men in the bible/in the bible,
There were seven/ seven/ constipated men in the holy book of Moses.

"There was Cain/ Cain?/ Cain/ He wasn't able...

"There was Moses/ Moses?/ Moses/ He took the tablets...

"There was Joshua/ Joshua?/ Joshua/ He blew the walls down...

By the time the party gets around to singing songs like this, I probably
was in no shape to remember the words...

K Goldman

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96

Pharoh, he wouldn't let my people go.

Baalem, he couldn't move his ass.

--
Ken Goldman kg...@watson.ibm.com 914-945-1466

SamXYZ

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96

There was Samson / He brought the house down.

There was Noah / He had an arkful.

There was Solomon / He sat for forty years.

I've always heard this song as Five Constipated Men and found it curious
that I had heard six different verses. The Samson verse I've heard is
awfully similar to the Joshua one cited above.

Sam

Mayer Shevin

Jul 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/4/96

John Wolff (wol...@u.washington.edu) wrote:
: Juvenile but funny irreverent spoof to the tune of "In the Store..."

: "There were seven/ seven/ constipated men in the bible/in the bible,
: There were seven/ seven/ constipated men in the holy book of Moses.

: "There was Cain/ Cain?/ Cain/ He wasn't able...

: "There was Moses/ Moses?/ Moses/ He took the tablets...

: "There was Joshua/ Joshua?/ Joshua/ He blew the walls down...

Other verses I know...
"There was David/ who sat for forty years"
"there was Jonah/ who had a whale of a time"
"There was Sampson/ who brought the house down"

Good luck in your quest, pilgrim.

--
Mayer Shevin/ Phone:(315)425-0251 / FAX:(315)443-2274
Facilitated Communication Institute Homepage: http://web.syr.edu/~thefci

louisa...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2017, 7:36:58 AM12/2/17
Titus. His name speaks for himself

Michale Wacks

Dec 30, 2021, 10:13:31 AM12/30/21
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 6:36:58 AM UTC-6, louisa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Titus. His name speaks for himself
The last verse is "v'Yehuda l'olam teshev," which translates as Judah will sit forever. (Joel 4:20)