Joni Mitchell is straight-type-2 female

David Dalton

May 3, 2022, 2:03:44 PM5/3/22
I am the latest avatar type, and my primary siddhi has been matchmaking,
whereas that of Jesus was probably healing. I have had two accurate
matchmaking periods, from March 8--20, 2019, and from April 9 to
July 2, 2021. My related Eight Sexual Harmonics theory is summarized on
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .

In 2019 I intuited that Joni Michell is straight-type-2-F (female compatible
and orgasmic up close only with bims, i.e. males attracted to both genders)
and that two possible matches for her are Tom Waits and Bill Clinton.

I also intuited that she had an old lock (a bond between her and a bim
or bimT, spiritually bim in female form, that formed earlier in her
life by electric/warming compatible touch and powerful eye contact,
not necessarily at the same time, which would have meant that
she could not be involved with another bim without the permission
of her primary bim or bimT). This old lock should have been
dissolved recently so she should now be able to get bims who she
is attracted to. But if it has not been dissolved she would still need
to get that permission.

What about her possible matches to bims (males attracted to
both genders, not necessarily having sex with both genders)
Tom Waits and/or Bill Clinton (note that I said that straight-type-1-F
Hillary Clinton is compatible e.g.. with straight-type-1-M Garth Brooks)?
Both have been partially compatible (less than optimally compatible
and less likely to stick) with their spouses. However this is
complicated by the fact that Goddess (who many call God)
has recently made 60.6% of committed relationships more
((usually optimally) sexually compatible. If Tom and Kathleen
have been made optimally sexually compatible then Tom is
not available for Joni. If Bill and Hillary have been made optimally
sexually compatible then Bill is not available for Joni. And even
if Tom and Kathleen and Bill and Hillary are still partially
compatible they may decide to stick together. But if there
has been abuse in their relationships they may have been
split across species boundaries in the species split and
would no longer be compatible.

Actually in 2019 I didn’t divine Kathleen’s sexual harmonic(s)
and if she is bimT (like Billy Joel’s wife, Billy is bim and
they are compatible e.g. with straight-type-2-F Gwyneth Paltrow,
who also had an old lock) then both she and Tom are compatible
with Joni. If Kathleen is gayT then there can be a bridged
relationship of Joni--Tom--Kathleen.

But regardless of the possible match to Tom Waits and/or
Bill Clinton, Joni Mitchell should now be able to get
bims (males attracted to both genders) who she is
attracted to, unless the permission I mentioned above
is still needed. Note that straight-type-2 females
with an old lock may have identified as asexual
and straight-type-2 males with an old lock (e.g.
Chris Isaak) may have identified as incel.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

May 3, 2022, 10:10:50 PM5/3/22
On May 3, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2821A5FE00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
I did suggest a match for Chris Isaak on the “various matches”
thread on alt.religion.druid , which is also linked to (and searchable)
near the bottom of https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .
The possible bif (female attracted to both genders) match
is Melania Trump. I suggested a match for bim Donald Trump
who is straight-type-2-F Sarah Palin, who had an old lock.

If Melania and Donald choose to stay together then I guess
Chris and Sarah would be able to figure out compatibility
by who they are now attracted to (who would have to be in their
respective species and not involved with another straight-type-2).

But Melania and Donald could note that optimally sexually
compatible relationships result in longer lifespans than partially
compatible (which includes bim--bif) ones which in turn have
resulted in longer lifespans than incompatible one-way attraction
ones, at least for the one (who has been) deceived,
i.e. there is a black widow or black widower effect.

David Dalton

May 5, 2022, 2:14:52 AM5/5/22
On May 3, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2821A5FE00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

The old locks have not yet been dissolved but I hope they
will be soon (those which have lasted at least three years).
If you are interested in further progress, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects, see my thread
“leading up to Mother’s Day/D-moon”
on alt.religion.druid .

Thanks for reading.

a D.