My Letter To You

William Mahler

Jun 15, 2021, 4:06:57 AM6/15/21
My Letter To You
If there is anything Springsteen taught me, he is the defacto personal friend to my rock and roll soul.

Right up there with Jesus at the head of the table..

Well

No doubt the ENTIRE "Letter To You" album is the food of nutrition I craved and have only gotten to fall in love with as my favorite album of the decade since as far back as Devil's And Dust.

Bruce is emotion personified and the soul spirit this nation I understand needs as only John Lennon was.

The runaway #1 far ahead of the pack of all genres at the torrents..

Wolfgang Van Halen is his heir apparent imho.

Then there is me.

Please all mighty God understand where I come from mixing Queen into this.

HIV was written of as far back as 1974..

..The Prophets Song..

And Queen & Bruce Springsteen I swear will be the absolutely biggest smash of all time..

Tis why this song "exists"

"August 29, 2001: Prelude To September 11, 2001 - I'm Coming Home" by yours truly 🙌 - http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/32148638

We knew.

And look out for me brother and sister, am hoping to electrify my catalog.

You are cordially commanded to voice!

For my sanity and yours,

My Letter To You

Billy