Folk legend Linda Thompson interview

Jason Gross

Mar 31, 2022, 11:23:25 PM3/31/22
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/index0422.html>, you'll find (among other things):

LINDA THOMPSON
Interview- British folk's songbird, interview by by John Wisniewski
""British folk music" not English folk music, is what we're talking about here, as eminent singer Linda Thompson (who was a vital part of the scene) puts it. Starting out in the ad world in the '60s, she became immersed in folk and entered the orbit of Fairport Convention, collaborating with them and then becoming musically (and romantically) involved with Richard Thompson, putting out some of the finest folk-rock albums of the 70's together. Though her career has spanned decades after that, with some information about an upcoming album, here she talks mostly about her '60's and '70's recording career."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason

Dave Royal

Apr 1, 2022, 2:57:13 AM4/1/22