Happy Imbolc!

David Dalton

Feb 1, 2022, 7:54:41 PMFeb 1
Over the past 26 years, as you know, I have been going
over the same old ground a fair bit, which makes me
feel like I am in the movie Groundhog Day. Hence I
hope that my magickal workings will reach completion
by dawn tomorrow (Feb. 2), or at the latest by early
waxing crescent tomorrow evening.

For my latest progress see recent and ongoing threads
on alt.religion.druid.

One major change is that I have renamed God to Goddess
but still define her as the ruler of the region all/everything.
I divine that she is bif to me, but that is not part of my
definition of her.

Happy Imbolc!!!

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Feb 2, 2022, 8:46:55 PMFeb 2
On Feb 1, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27AA0DCF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Happy Imbolc!!!

One related CD I have is “From Imbolc to Beltane”
by Victoria. BC, Canada group The Ecclestons
who I think consist of Colleen and Kelt Eccleston and
one other person. I hope to play it later tonight,
but my CD collection is disorganized at the moment
so I might not be able to locate it.

David Dalton

Feb 2, 2022, 10:34:07 PMFeb 2
On Feb 2, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27AB6B8E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Feb 1, 2022, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.27AA0DCF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Happy Imbolc!!!
>
> One related CD I have is “From Imbolc to Beltane”
> by Victoria. BC, Canada group The Ecclestons
> who I think consist of Colleen and Kelt Eccleston and
> one other person. I hope to play it later tonight,
> but my CD collection is disorganized at the moment
> so I might not be able to locate it.

The CD is actually titled Imbolc to Beltane and the
other person is Greg Madill. They have another
CD called FIR n MNA, and Colleen has at least
three solo recordings of her original songs, and
she is my second-favourite BC songwriter (after
Ferron) though Sarah McLachlan is my favourite
BC singer and songwriter combined.

David Dalton

Feb 3, 2022, 12:27:42 AMFeb 3
On Feb 1, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27AA0DCF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Over the past 26 years, as you know, I have been going
> over the same old ground a fair bit, which makes me
> feel like I am in the movie Groundhog Day.

And February 3 was the day that Bill Murray’s character
reached release/redemption from the time loop, though
it was probably after dawn.