Post-Confluence COVID-19 reports

W. Randy Hoffman

Aug 9, 2022, 4:17:33 PM8/9/22
So far we've received reports of only four Confluence attendees testing positive for COVID-19 after the con. One was one of our dealers, but the other three are music performer Sarah Donner and her Middle Spoon bandmates Michael and Kim (this information shared by permission). If you attended Confluence and interacted closely with Sarah, Michael, or Kim during the weekend, please consider getting yourself tested.

--Randy