looking for a filksong maybe posted here

Lee Gold XP

Jul 10, 2022, 10:18:32 AM7/10/22
I'm looking for a song to the tune of "Let It Be"
entitled "Let Them Be" that started out
"All nerds at bay in the school every day."

==Lee

Arthur T.

Jul 10, 2022, 12:34:08 PM7/10/22
In Message-ID:<taen3m$1d6vt$1...@dont-email.me>,
That sounds like mine from late last year:

--
Arthur T. - ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com

Jeff Urs

Jul 10, 2022, 11:14:13 PM7/10/22

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.music.filk/c/h4vkS2cXlYo

--
Jeff

david union

Jul 11, 2022, 5:18:20 PM7/11/22
i Still dimly remember;

Yesterday, I saw a white shark swimming in the bay
Then I turned and tried to swim away..
Oh I remember yesterday.

Suddenly, i'm not half the man i used to be
Went from 6'6 to 3'3
Oh yesterday came suddenly

... (there was more..)

I might be able to remember the name of the
person that wrote/sang it eventually... but it was at a con probably
close to the year Jaws came out. So not recently!