This week on FilkCast!

EricC

Nov 15, 2022, 8:32:45 PM11/15/22
Jeff And Maya Bohnhoff, Sandy Andina, Barigato And Lady Cat, The Beadrills, Bear Ghost, Boogie Knights, Brooke vs. John, Piers Cawley, Barry And Sally Childs-Helton, Katt McConnell, Leslie Hudson, How Airplanes Fly, Three Weird Sisters

Available on iTunes, Google Play and most other places you can get podcasts. We can be heard Wednesday at 6am and 9pm Central on scifi.radio.

filkcast.com

EricC

Nov 22, 2022, 7:12:49 PM11/22/22
We are taking a week off, so it's just music this week.
Juanita Coulson, Bill Sutton, Judith Hayman, Joey Shoji, Mary Ellen Wessels, Gary Ehrlich, Char Mackay, Mike Rubin, We're Not Koi, Batya Wittenberg, Ariel Cinii, Andrew Ross, Greg Baker w/Roberta Rogow, Mitchell Burnside Clapp, Mark Mandel, TJ Burnside Clapp

EricC

Nov 29, 2022, 4:46:11 PM11/29/22
We are taking a week off again, so it's just music this week.
Echo's Children, Cliff McMurray, Joe Bethancourt, Silverleaf, Angry Antz, Gwen Knighton-Raftery, Mary Ellen Wessels, Alan Thiesen, Linda Melnick, Kathleen Sloan, Mitchell Burnside-Clapp, Roberta Rogow, Jackie Mitchell, Betsy Tinney, Gabrielle Gold, Ben Newman, Cecilia Eng, Betsy Tinney, Alexander James Adams

EricC

Dec 6, 2022, 8:55:46 PM12/6/22
Alexander James Adams, Cynthia McQuillin, Erica Neely, Chris Weber, Diana Paxson, Sabine And Sebastian Kinder, Kamen And Kjenjo, Sagensang, Josefin Berger, Kristoph Klover And Margaret Davis, Mich Sampson, Quarries And Corridors, Random Fractions