This week on FilkCast! It's our holiday show!

EricC

Dec 20, 2022, 8:23:14 PM12/20/22
Steve Macdonald, Heather Dale, Daniel Kelly, Mikey Mason, Moldy Filters, Faithful Sidekicks, Cheshire Moon, Riverfolk, Brocelïande, Randy Farren, Rebecca Haden And Suzette Haden Elgin, Roberta Rogow, Sunnie Larsen, Marilisa Valtazanou, Zanda Nyrond, SJ Tucker, Valentine Wolfe, Alexander James Adams

Available on iTunes, Google Play and most other places you can get podcasts. We can be heard Wednesday at 6am and 9pm Central on scifi.radio.

filkcast.com