Filk: Three Filkers

Jeff Urs

Nov 13, 2022, 12:11:25 AM11/13/22
"Three Fishers" has been been popping up a lot on my Stan Rogers parody --
I mean, Pandora -- station, and the usual things happened...

"Three Filkers"
ttto "Three Fishers"

Three filkers got up and made for the hall,
Headed out as the last of the panels closed down;
Each thought of the pastime they loved best of all,
When they'd sing in a circle, their friends gathered 'round.

Chorus:
For filkers will sing while other fen sleep,
But they're both building dreams they together will keep,
And they'll meet again come morning;
They'll meet again come morning.

Three fen sat up in three con suite chairs,
Where they'd met just as soon as the panels closed down,
And made sure for the next day that all was prepared,
For the arms, then, of Morpheus each soon was bound.

[Chorus]

Three filkers emerged when the morning had dawned,
Three fen soon awoke, from their rooms they came down,
And they all met for breakfast, though three mostly yawned,
And they parted, to later in panels be found.

[Chorus x 2]

--
Jeff