This week on FilkCast! - Our 4th Anniversary

EricC

Nov 8, 2022, 8:49:37 PM11/8/22
Rhiannon's Lark, Moldy Filters, Familiar, Josefin Berger, Daniel Kelly, Dwight Evan Young, Charming Disaster, Renee Alper, Annwn, Kraken Not Stirred, Valentine Wolfe, Astrisoni

Available on iTunes, Google Play and most other places you can get podcasts. We can be heard Wednesday at 6am and 9pm Central on scifi.radio.

filkcast.com

Arthur T.

Nov 9, 2022, 6:44:51 PM11/9/22
In
EricC <ericc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Subject: This week on FilkCast! - Our 4th Anniversary

I was going to say, "Congratulations", but I think it's more
appropriate to say, "Thank you".

--
Arthur T. - ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com