The pre-Worldcon filk circle

W. Randy Hoffman

Dec 14, 2021, 10:35:20 AM12/14/21
For those who are arriving early: Tonight's Almost There filk circle at DisCon III will be held in the Omni Shoreham's Calvert Room and will start at 7 PM.

--Randy

Joe Kesselman

Dec 14, 2021, 2:40:27 PM12/14/21
On 12/14/2021 10:35 AM, W. Randy Hoffman wrote:
> For those who are arriving early: Tonight's Almost There filk circle at DisCon III will be held in the Omni Shoreham's Calvert Room and will start at 7 PM.

Sorry I'm missing it, but I'm both peopled-out for this year and not
tempting my luck right now. May everyone be in good voice, and may you
all avoid *all* varieties of Con Crud.

(In the background, the cat is being very insistent about something. My
fault for encouraging her to be vocal; I think she's noisier than my
siamese was. Still working on getting her to say "hello" reliably.)