Cthulu

Scott Dorsey

Nov 21, 2022, 8:39:45 AM11/21/22
Does anyone know the song about Cthulu to the tune of Simple Gifts?

Dance, dance, I travel with you still
And many of your kind carry our my will
Cthulu lives in R'Lyeh 'neath the sea
And he is our king and we all dance for he.

There are a bunch more verses but I have forgotten them all.
--scott

Tim Merrigan

Nov 21, 2022, 1:00:57 PM11/21/22
On 21 Nov 2022 13:39:44 -0000, klu...@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

>Does anyone know the song about Cthulu to the tune of Simple Gifts?
>
>Dance, dance, I travel with you still
>And many of your kind carry our my will
>Cthulu lives in R'Lyeh 'neath the sea
>And he is our king and we all dance for he.
>
>There are a bunch more verses but I have forgotten them all.
>--scott

That sounds like one of the many supplemental verses to Lord of the
Dance.
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Scott Dorsey

Nov 22, 2022, 8:33:18 AM11/22/22
Tim Merrigan <tp...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>On 21 Nov 2022 13:39:44 -0000, klu...@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know the song about Cthulu to the tune of Simple Gifts?
>>
>>Dance, dance, I travel with you still
>>And many of your kind carry our my will
>>Cthulu lives in R'Lyeh 'neath the sea
>>And he is our king and we all dance for he.
>>
>>There are a bunch more verses but I have forgotten them all.
>
>That sounds like one of the many supplemental verses to Lord of the
>Dance.

Yes, that's the tune, but there's a whole set of lyrics about Cthulu.