Chris Weber in E. R.

Lee Gold XP

Jan 3, 2023, 1:37:12 AM1/3/23
Karen Willson posted on Facebook -- Monday, 7:30 PM: “Dear Facebook
Friends: Please pray for my husband, Chris [Weber]. He is in the ER
with Flu type A and other issues they are looking into. Thank you!”

Gary McGath

Jan 3, 2023, 1:08:19 PM1/3/23
I'm not on a speaking basis with any deities, but I hope all will be OK
with him.

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com

Paul Rubin

Jan 3, 2023, 1:43:00 PM1/3/23
Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery, and watch out for the
hospital food--particularly the sentient chili.

Tim Merrigan

Jan 3, 2023, 8:47:32 PM1/3/23
On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 22:37:08 -0800, Lee Gold XP <lee....@ca.rr.com>
wrote:

>Karen Willson posted on Facebook -- Monday, 7:30 PM: “Dear Facebook
>Friends: Please pray for my husband, Chris [Weber]. He is in the ER
>with Flu type A and other issues they are looking into. Thank you!”

Good thoughts sent.
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Lee Gold XP

Jan 5, 2023, 10:07:48 AM1/5/23
Wednesday Karen Willson posted, “Chris is home!!!!!!! He has about a
week more to heal from pneumonia and Flu A,”
Barney Evans posted on Wednesday that Chris Weber was now home and
doing much better.

Lee Comment: Please remember that there’s a vaccine against some kinds
of pneumonia.

Gary McGath

Jan 5, 2023, 10:29:30 AM1/5/23
On 1/5/23 10:07 AM, Lee Gold XP wrote:
> On 1/2/2023 10:37 PM, Lee Gold XP wrote:
>> Karen Willson posted on Facebook -- Monday, 7:30 PM:  “Dear Facebook
>> Friends:  Please pray for my husband, Chris [Weber].  He is in the ER
>> with Flu type A and other issues they are looking into.  Thank you!”
>

>     Wednesday Karen Willson posted, “Chris is home!!!!!!! He has about
> a week more to heal from pneumonia and Flu A,”
>     Barney Evans posted on Wednesday that Chris Weber was now home and
> doing much better.

Yay!