This week on FilkCast! - The Pegasus Awards #3

EricC

Oct 25, 2021, 2:48:14 PM10/25/21
This week featuring the Best Classic Filk Song and Best Filk Song categories.
Online voting will close Thursday October 28 at Midnight Pacific Time.
http://www.ovff.org/pegasus/2021finalballot.html

Available on iTunes, Google Play and most other places you can get podcasts. We can be heard Wednesday at 6am and 9pm Central on scifi.radio.
filkcast.com

John Davis

Oct 28, 2021, 7:07:08 AM10/28/21
Well cast my vote but do have one comment.
The selection of Julia Ecklar's studio recording of Crimson and Crystal gives it an unfair edge over the other selections most of which appeard to be "living room" type recordings, not full productions.

EricC

Nov 7, 2021, 6:33:22 PM11/7/21
I am given most of the files to play by SMac, who gets them from the artists. I will occasionally switch something out, if I have a better version, usually a better quality MP3, I try to play what the artist wants.

The only other recorded version I can find is by St Louis Filk band The Unusual Suspects.