This week on FilkCast!

EricC

Nov 28, 2023, 7:18:36 PM11/28/23
Cover To Cover - Filker Song Swap Vol 1
https://tiltify.com/@metricula/filker-song-swap

Benefiting Mr Holland's Opus

Bryan Baker, Daniel Kelly, Leigh Tyberg, Sunnie Larsen, Beth Kinderman & The Player Characters, Cat Faber, Grace Kendall, Jane Garthson & Phil Mills, Jemma Kline, Robbie Matthews, Sunday Comes Afterwards, The PDX Broadsides, The Salacious Crumbles, Tom Smith, Petty Observations, Via Bella, Madison Metricula Roberts

Available on iTunes, Google Play and most other places you can get podcasts. We can be heard Wednesday at 6am and 9pm Central on scifi.radio.

filkcast.com

EricC

Dec 4, 2023, 7:54:29 PM12/4/23
Ariel Cinii, Anne Passovoy, Lynn Barker, DC Fontana & Brian Chin, Harold Groot, Baldwin Of Ereborn, Robin W Bailey & Brenda Sutton, Larry Warner, Cynthia McQuillin, LA Filkharmonics, Anne Prather, Kathy Mar, Pan Galactic, Karen Willson

EricC

Dec 12, 2023, 7:58:18 PM12/12/23
FOOD!
Bardz At Large, Virginia Taylor & Gary McGath, Bill & Gretchen Roper, Blind Lemming Chiffon, Lynn Gold, Joey Shoji, Rennie Levine, Tom Smith, The Salacious Crumbles, W Scott Snyder, PDX Broadsides, ChikënFist, Adam Selzer, Avalon Rising

EricC

Dec 19, 2023, 7:04:27 PM12/19/23
Mikey Mason, The Moldy Filters, Heather Dale, Cathy McManamon, Chuck And Brenda Shiring, Daniel Kelly, Jen Midkiff, S. J. Tucker, Tim Griffin, Alexander James Adams, Kari Maaren, The Faithful Sidekicks, John Anealio, Valentine Wolfe, Randy Farran, Rebecca Haden, Suzette Haden Elgin

EricC

Dec 25, 2023, 5:34:04 PM12/25/23
Daniel Kelly, Rhiannon's Lark, Via Bella, Bill & Gretchen Roper, Lambda Miners, Vic Tyler, Summer Russell, Cathy McManamon, Jen Midkiff, Mark Horning, Meg Davis, Erica Neely & Dave Clement, Josefin Berger, Devo Spice

And we are off through January, we will return with a regular show February 7. Until then, it's pure Filk!