This week on FilkCast!

EricC

Apr 29, 2022, 6:38:43 PM4/29/22
Echo's Children, Gary Hanak, Bramblebush, Ookla The Mok, Marc Gunn and the Dubliners Tabby Cats, Alexander James Adams, Valerie Housden, Jane Sibley, Dr. Jane and The Primordial Oohz, Joe Bethancourt, Play It With Moxie, Julia Ecklar, Roberta Rogow, The PDX Broadsides, and Frank Hayes

Available on iTunes, Google Play and most other places you can get podcasts. We can be heard Wednesday at 6am and 9pm Central on scifi.radio.

filkcast.com

John Davis

May 1, 2022, 10:39:04 AM5/1/22
Normally I find one or two tracks I really like.. Last week, the all Cat Song Episode.. 100% keepers

EricC

May 3, 2022, 9:28:18 PM5/3/22
Lizzie has been rockin it!

EricC

May 10, 2022, 8:30:09 PM5/10/22
Daniel Kelly, On The Mark, SJ Tucker, Gwen Knighton, Nikki Joy, Heather Dale, Madison Metricula Roberts, Meg Davis, Michael Rubin, Kari Maaren, Alexander James Adams, Tom Smith

EricC

May 16, 2022, 9:22:30 PM5/16/22
Seanan McGuire, Wild Mercy, Erica Neely, Via Bella, Beth Kinderman, Margaret Davis, Flash Girls, The PDX Broadsides, Sunnie Larsen, The Blibbering Humdingers, Nancy Louise-Freeman, Cathy McManamon, Technical Difficulties, Percy And The Prefects

EricC

May 24, 2022, 9:52:11 PM5/24/22
SJ Tucker, Bryan Baker, Heather Dale, Bill Sutton, Rhiannon's Lark, Dan The Bard, Clearly Guilty, Debs and Errol, Faithful Sidekicks, PDX Broadsides, Clearly Guilty, Jordan Kare, Dr. Mary Crowell