This week on FilkCast!

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

EricC

未讀,
2021年7月27日 晚上8:45:162021/7/27
收件者:
Tonight we're going to party like it's 2019!
Misbehaving Maidens, Charming Disaster, Quarries And Corridors, Zanda Myrande, Cathy McManamon, Nathaniel Johnstone, Sunnie Larsen, Grace Kendall, Eli Bar Yahalom, Rhiannon's Lark, The PDX Broadsides, Jinn Jams, Newt Skabander, Kraken Not Stirred, and Alexander James Adams

Available on iTunes, Google Play and most other places you can get podcasts. We can be heard Wednesday at 6am and 9pm Central on scifi.radio.

filkcast.com

EricC

未讀,
2021年8月2日 晚上7:40:402021/8/2
收件者:
2020 Visions!
Jonah Knight, Clearly Guilty, Chantelle Smith, Salacious Crumbles, Daniel Kelly, John McDaid, Nikki Joy, Dwight Evan Young, Lauren Fairweather, Piers Cawley, Cat Greenberg, Valentine Wolfe, and Astrisoni
0 則新訊息