Support Doctors Without Borders and MV Community Services through my Bandcamp album

Gary McGath

Sep 29, 2022, 8:14:50 AM9/29/22
There are still a couple of days to support Doctors without Borders and
Martha's Vineyard Community Services through my album of keyboard
improvisations, "Spontaneous Order," on Bandcamp. Through the end of
September, all net proceeds I get from the album will be forwarded to
Doctors without Borders. In addition, I'll match that with a donation to
Martha's Vineyard Community Services, to a cap of $250.

I like doing piano improvisations, and I hope you'll like them to. If
you're tight on money, you can download the album for free.

https://garymcgath.bandcamp.com/album/spontaneous-order

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com