Conflikt on hiatus

Gary McGath

Jan 8, 2023, 5:41:59 AM1/8/23
It's just been announced that Conflikt is on hiatus for 2023. I assume
that means the online con is cancelled.

https://conflikt.org/

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com

Lee Gold XP

Jan 8, 2023, 1:40:42 PM1/8/23
On 1/8/2023 2:41 AM, Gary McGath wrote:
> It's just been announced that Conflikt is on hiatus for 2023. I assume
> that means the online con is cancelled.
>
> https://conflikt.org/

Cecilia Eng posted: For those who were saving the weekend of January
27-29, 2023 for the now-Cancelled Conflikt, consider registering for
Seattle's virtual RainyCamp, with lots of song circles including one
I've proposed running called Songs on the Filky Side! Register FREE to
get the Zoom link at: https://www.rainycamp.org/
You can also volunteer to moderate themed or open song circles or lead
a themed song circle on a subject of your choosing: stars, planets,
moons, whatever works for you.

--Lee

Gary McGath

Jan 8, 2023, 2:24:58 PM1/8/23