This week on FilkCast!

EricC

Jun 2, 2021, 5:35:20 PM6/2/21
We were traveling this weekend, so we recorded a special show a few weeks ago.

Annwn, Leslie Fish & The Dehorn Crew, Mary Crowell, Clearly Guilty, Vanessa Cardui, Comic Book Goddess Productions, Echo's Children, Lauren Fairweather, Andrea Dale, Meg Davis, Duras Sisters, Julia Ecklar, Cecilia Eng, Nancy Louise Freeman, Josephin Berger, and Astrisoni

EricC

Jun 8, 2021, 7:48:05 PM6/8/21
Puzzlebox, Water Street Bridge, Wild Mercy, Misbehaving Maidens, Seanan McGuire, Erica Neely, Summer Russell, John McDaid, Nathaniel Johnstone, Talis Kimberley, W Scott Snyder, Swedish Shortsnouts, Ookla The Mok, and Phoenix

Available on iTunes, Google Play and most other places you can get podcasts. We can be heard Wednesday at 6am and 9pm Central on scifi.radio.

filkcast.com