Confluence update

W. Randy Hoffman

Feb 21, 2023, 12:35:45 PM2/21/23
Hi, all! Confluence (https://confluence-sff.org) is still five months away, but a number of performers have already committed. In addition to Guest of Honor Ada Palmer’s a cappella troupe Sassafrass (http://www.sassafrassmusic.com/), who’ll be performing as our Featured Music Guest, and fannish comic theatrical troupe The Confused Greenies (https://www.facebook.com/TheConfusedGreenies/), who’ll be presenting our Saturday evening entertainment, we’ll have concerts from these terrific artists:

Rhiannon’s Lark (filker, http://www.rhiannonslark.com/)

Summer Loraine Russell (filker, https://summerrussell.bandcamp.com/)

A Halo Called Fred (steampunk band, http://www.ahalocalledfred.com/)

LEX the Lexicon Artist (nerdcore rapper, https://thelexiconartist.com/)

Tonks and The Aurors (wizard rock band, https://www.tonksandtheaurors.com/)

Triforce Quartet (videogame music string ensemble, https://triforcequartet.com/)

Other performers will be announced later, so stay tuned!

P.S. We know that a lot of folks will be going to Pemmi-Con, the NASFiC in Winnipeg, which is unfortunately also on our weekend. But we hope that folks who aren’t going to Pemmi-Con will consider attending Confluence instead. Gonna be a lot of great music happening at both conventions!