This week is the third of our Pegasus Shows! Out now!

EricC

Oct 22, 2023, 9:35:02 PM10/22/23
We are releasing it early so more people have a chance to hear it before voting closes on Thursday.

This week we are playing

Best Classic Filk Song

Apology - Gretchen & Bill Roper
Before the Dawn - Mike Whitaker
The Dark Man - Paul Kwinn
The Dolls (English Version) - Eva Van Daele-Hunt
Small Designs - Barry Childs-Helton

Best Filk Song

Being Watson - Kari Maaren
Fight Like A Girl - Erin & Rand Bellavia
Following Our Dreams - Lawrence Dean
Future Me - Robert Beckwith
Our Kind of Strange - Jen & Eric Distad

Online voting is open until Thursday October 26

Available on iTunes, Google Play and most other places you can get podcasts. We can be heard Wednesday at 6am and 9pm Central on scifi.radio.