In memory...JFK Assassination Limo documentary...

Pamela Brown

Nov 23, 2021, 7:38:28 AM11/23/21
Here is my segment of the SPEED channel documentary on the JFK Limo. My essay "SS100X" from Car Crash Culture (Will has a copy) https://www.amazon.com/Car-Crash-Culture-Mikita-Brottman/dp/0312240384 was used as the basis for the screenplay.

The other segments are also available at my Youtube channel pamina58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwZBI6VMRyQ&t=192s

Pamela Brown

Nov 26, 2021, 1:02:45 PM11/26/21
You can read about my experience developing the essay "SS100X" in my ebook "SS100X" Revisited on Kindle...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TKCRSB2

Pamela Brown

Nov 27, 2021, 2:32:23 PM11/27/21

Pamela Brown

Nov 28, 2021, 9:16:20 AM11/28/21
I had the privilege of seeing JFK at the Army-Navy game in Philadelphia in early December, 1961...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOEPr7Ljw0s

Pamela Brown

Nov 29, 2021, 8:36:42 AM11/29/21
I was the guest of a buddy of mine whom I had met when we were counselors at the Methodist Youth Camp on Shelter Island. He was a midshipman, and had a successful naval career.
I did not know JFK was at the game until half-time. He had been sitting on the Army side. He came across the 50 yard line right in front of us. Russet hair, blue eyes, 1000 watt smile. He sat on the Navy side, not far from us. I remember looking down and wondering why there was no canopy or protection for him...

Just Walkin'

Dec 1, 2021, 12:56:52 PM12/1/21
On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 8:16:20 AM UTC-6
Nice. Never met him in person (as I have with Carter, Reagan and Obama) but I partied with RFK, Jr. in 1970. We went to see Tom Rush together.

Willie

Dec 5, 2021, 11:33:49 AM12/5/21
RFK Jr. would have been 16 then. But I see he was already working on Uncle Ted's senate campaign. Tom Rush still gets lots of airplay on WUMB radio here. I've always been surprised RFK Jr. didn't aspire to the political big-time, but he's certainly done good things. Did you two stay in touch at all? What did you think of him?

Just Walkin'

Dec 5, 2021, 9:27:17 PM12/5/21
He wore a heavy long coat with a top hat and scarf when he got to the dorm with his two "bodyguards" who waited in the dorm lounge. About 8 or so of us partied and when it was time to go to the concert, one of our floormates of the same height and build donned his long coat and top hat with muffler and exited the dorm with another guy and beelined in the opposite direction, promptly followed by the tail, while Bobby silently put on a puffy ski jacket and knit hat before we left for the concert. I was impressed by the fact that he had this routine down and performed it without a word within minutes.

After the concert we all went our separate ways. That was the fall following his bust for pot out on the Cape that previous August.