you know what it's like for me to hear the top bd video on utube?

Rachel

Nov 6, 2021, 6:27:34 PM11/6/21
it's the second one they have up, i think the official video, i don't even want or need to watch.

it just makes me want to spread my legs wide open, and invite bob dylan to come in.

Rachel

Nov 6, 2021, 8:36:31 PM11/6/21
On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 3:27:34 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
> it's the second one they have up, i think the official video, i don't even want or need to watch.
>
> it just makes me want to spread my legs wide open, and invite bob dylan to come in.

when i see him in hth...just now (my new headphones my uncle wanted me to get so he could hear me better, and now i am blown away by sound, so i am listening a tiny bit to utube), it makes me want him to enter head first, and just swallow him up whole.

Rachel

Nov 6, 2021, 8:38:06 PM11/6/21
i'm sure there's plenty of room.