that twitter account

Rick

May 4, 2020, 6:19:58 PM5/4/20
it has been suspended

Message has been deleted

Pamela Brown

May 5, 2020, 9:25:57 AM5/5/20
On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 5:19:58 PM UTC-5, Rick wrote:
> it has been suspended

The conversation on my macbookpro was also deleted. I think that was rude. He has through 5/5, the day of Isis, to apologize for that...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Grave Digger

May 5, 2020, 9:41:20 PM5/5/20
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 9:31:57 PM UTC-4, Darling wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 7:30:32 PM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:

> > > I had a horse, she was a palomino and I named her Misty. I got her as a year old colt and trained he myself. I rode her along the creek by house. I still live close to the creek and I like to take photos of it. It’s called Silver Creek and the water comes from an area called “ Peace Hills”
> >
> > How wonderful. She must have been beautiful. I envy you for having your own horse property.
> > Lovely lifestyle...
>
> Tell me about your horse

====

Who gives a Fuck about your fucking horses or your little fucking world.
The gig is up....What do you have left?

Sorry people....Just when I was out the idiots drag me back in.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pamela Brown

May 5, 2020, 9:56:11 PM5/5/20
On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 5:19:58 PM UTC-5, Rick wrote:
> it has been suspended

Ok Rick, I should go back to basics here. How did you figure out that account as been suspended, as opposed to deleted? Can you tell who did it?

Thanks,
Pamela
Message has been deleted

Just Kidding

May 5, 2020, 11:23:08 PM5/5/20
You're the idiot and you drag yourself back in....and then whine about
it.

Grave Digger

May 6, 2020, 12:24:22 AM5/6/20

> You're the idiot and you drag yourself back in....and then whine about
> it.

====

Fuck! Bro...you're right I am an idiot.I will try my best to not let it happen again. A thousand apologies.

Grave Digger

May 6, 2020, 12:37:54 AM5/6/20

> ====
>
> Fuck! Bro...you're right I am an idiot.I will try my best to not let it happen again. A thousand apologies.

Man....I'm not experienced in this kind of shit as you are.
What ever!

Pamela Brown

May 6, 2020, 10:15:17 AM5/6/20
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:57 AM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
> On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 5:19:58 PM UTC-5, Rick wrote:
> > it has been suspended
>
> The conversation on my macbookpro was also deleted. I think that was rude. He has through 5/5, the day of Isis, to apologize for that...

However, the conversation on my cel survived...at least for now...
Message has been deleted

Pamela Brown

May 6, 2020, 11:45:52 AM5/6/20
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 10:27:32 AM UTC-5, Darlene wrote:
> Which account is he referring to? I also kept a record of my correspondence with the accounts. Although my tolerance for anything spammy is Zero.

@bobdylan_2405
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Just Kidding

May 6, 2020, 12:43:36 PM5/6/20
It's pretty simple, isn't it? What do you do if there's a show on tv
that you're not interested in? You don't keep watching it, you change
the channel, right? So you're either interested in this crap or you
don't know how to change the channel.

Grave Digger

May 6, 2020, 12:55:01 PM5/6/20
===
10-4
It's like watching Sybil over and over...Turn the bitch(bitches)out and grove on the animal planet.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pamela Brown

May 8, 2020, 8:24:25 AM5/8/20
On Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 10:19:21 AM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 5:15:32 PM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
> > >
> > > The conversation on my macbookpro was also deleted. I think that was rude. He has through 5/5, the day of Isis, to apologize for that...
> >
> > Flowers would be nice. Anything with roots. Virtual flowers will do.
>
> My birthday is May 8.

New post referencing I Contain Multitudes...
https://dylagence.wordpress.com/2020/05/04/musings-on-i-contain-multitudes/

Pamela Brown

May 9, 2020, 3:33:49 PM5/9/20
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 11:02:20 AM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 10:47:17 AM UTC-5, Darlene wrote:
> > I would also like to point out, both you and I were spammed because we made a comment on Bob’s Facebook account, or his twitter feed. Both, accounts which reached out to me were a direct result of making a comment. Now spam is something no one wants nor can anyone tolerate, and when someone tells you they are Bob, or the crown Prince of Dubai, one needs to ask, is it realistic or is it a scam?

Nice footwork, Darlene. It confirmed the hypothesis I was testing.

BTW, do you think Dylan sees the cover of False Prophet as some sort of an inside joke?
Just wondering.
Thanks,
Pamela

Pamela Brown

May 10, 2020, 2:51:04 PM5/10/20

Grave Digger

May 10, 2020, 5:12:21 PM5/10/20

I was a bad son..And you were always a sainted mother....I know you've been taken care of me from the Heavens above for all these years.
Love you,Mamma. Happy Mothers Day!
"I wish my mother was still alive"

a......I'll leave it at that.

Peace
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Grave Digger

May 10, 2020, 7:44:34 PM5/10/20
=====

"My mummy's dead
I can't get it through my head
Though it's been so many years
My mummy's dead
I can't explain
So much pain
I could never show it
My mummy's dead"
----
John Lennon My Mummy's Dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGpbTHA_cA

Zod

Jun 14, 2020, 10:20:07 AM6/14/20
Rick wrote:

> it has been suspended

?

darlen...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2020, 12:45:47 PM6/14/20
I don’t think about Bob Dylan or his songs, I am curious and want to know why he sends me emails as Rachel. It’s not only creepy, it’s uncomfortable and makes me feel like Bob Dylan is a flake

Pamela Brown

Jun 15, 2020, 9:33:34 PM6/15/20
The person I exchanged messages with (Bob or not) pressed me for my cel number so we could connect on a different app, to which I said something like, "Look, you could be Bob Dylan and I could be Marilyn Monroe, or you could really be he." His response was that the 2405 account was a private account that he controlled, whereas the regular @bobdylan Twitter account was controlled by admins.

Pamela

Darlene

Jun 15, 2020, 10:08:49 PM6/15/20
This the phone number, +1 (337) 841-1059

Darlene

Jun 15, 2020, 10:11:43 PM6/15/20
(619) 371-3851, was also sent to me, the caller asked me to send an Amazon gift card.

Grave Digger

Jun 15, 2020, 10:17:16 PM6/15/20
===

My oh, my oh, my....It's all cool. Ha!

Darlene

Jun 15, 2020, 10:22:14 PM6/15/20
On Monday, June 15, 2020 at 7:33:34 PM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:
I was asked to keep the numbers private, I was asked, who do you think you are,
I was told , he (?) had no tolerance for my iniquity, and to not talk about his personality.

Look, all I am looking for is answers, to why I am being targeted by Rachel, %, THE Colonel and Sir Gregory Hall. Aka the Royal Canadian Internet Cabal

Darlene

Jun 15, 2020, 10:26:06 PM6/15/20
Oh well, another day of fishing for answers, and I am still me.

Pamela Brown

May 2, 2021, 2:57:04 PM5/2/21
On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 5:19:58 PM UTC-5, Rick wrote:
> it has been suspended

One year...
https://dylagence.wordpress.com/2020/05/10/whats-up-mr-dylan-is-someone-posing-as-you/
Message has been deleted

Pamela Brown

May 15, 2021, 3:43:01 PM5/15/21

Pamela Brown

May 19, 2021, 7:45:13 AM5/19/21
Are we perhaps being stoned?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pamela Brown

May 30, 2021, 1:07:08 PM5/30/21

Pamela Brown

Jun 1, 2021, 2:17:05 PM6/1/21
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pamela Brown

Jun 5, 2021, 2:23:22 PM6/5/21
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 5:41:54 AM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 10:06:09 PM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
> > FYI, my sister Angela's wedding took place on a slave plantation. I'll be adding that in to the post soon...
> > https://www.sotterley.org/
> That event took place on Oct. 6, 1973, which happened to be the day the Yom Kippur War began. The state of Israel was almost destroyed by its enemies...
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
As events unfold, it appears that Bob Dylan may have had access to intellectual property which is either copyrighted or registered from my company Die Zauberflote, which has made its way into songs from earlier albums even than R+RW...I will be posting on this as soon as time permits...

Pamela Brown

Jun 6, 2021, 2:12:11 PM6/6/21
My saga is called Piper to the Alternative. It has three sections: Titan (after the Mahler 1 symphony), Eroica (after the Beethoven third symphony) and Rossignol (the nightingale)...

Pamela Brown

Jun 7, 2021, 6:46:46 AM6/7/21
Titan -- the first section of P2A -- is the story of Pamina Philomela (nightingale) Payne, her oppressive mother Mildred, her handsome but flawed father, Dorian, who allows Mildred to torture Pamina emotionally and physically, and her vicious sister Starla who gloats at what is transpiring...and how the Zauberflote delivers Pamina from them...

Pamela Brown

Jun 13, 2021, 4:35:34 PM6/13/21
The early drafts typed on a Corona typewriter...

Pamela Brown

Jun 16, 2021, 2:14:59 PM6/16/21
He examines the Nightingale's Code...was this phrase later omitted to make it more difficult to track the source of the 'inside' information?
https://dylanchords.info/07_bob/visions_of_johanna.htm

Pamela Brown

Jun 17, 2021, 12:30:00 PM6/17/21
"Shadow Kingdom?" Not unlike my video Out of Night and Fog, which I gave Dylan a link to when he contacted me...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b5mUopqM8M
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Pamela Brown

Jun 28, 2021, 2:56:29 PM6/28/21
On Friday, June 25, 2021 at 3:02:39 PM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
> On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 2:45:21 PM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
> > > "L" is the voice of the persecutor within in the lawless Kingdom of the Night...
> > "L" is also a magician. A dream twister. He turns everything upside down. Sometimes he appears as good, other times as bad. He likes to pull everyone's strings, to mess with their heads...
> > just like the night to play tricks...
> Between the two kingdoms is a vortex...
> This is my video Out of Night and Fog...
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b5mUopqM8M
The connection seems to be in the vortex...
https://dylagence.wordpress.com/2021/06/28/a-quick-update-to-the-bob-dylan-connection/

Pamela Brown

Jul 6, 2021, 2:51:15 PM7/6/21
A ruckus in the vortex lately. A fire on the moon...
Just realized an odd coincidence -- LARS was released on July 20, 1965...the Apollo 11 lunar landing was July 20,1969...
And on that day, Richard and I went to a party north of San Francisco. The heat felt suffocating, more so as I was expecting our first child. I remember telling everyone, with great excitement, that 'my child will never know what life was like before man landed on the moon...'...and that proved true, as he became, in a sense, the original Luke Skywalker...
https://theothermozart.wordpress.com/2020/04/12/odd-coincidences-of-1-and-9/
Message has been deleted

Pamela Brown

Jul 9, 2021, 1:25:12 PM7/9/21

Pamela Brown

Jul 16, 2021, 1:34:34 PM7/16/21

Pamela Brown

Jul 30, 2021, 10:37:04 AM7/30/21
The vortex is churning in cacophony today. I hoped, after SK, that Dylan would have been kicked out and finally operating under his own steam...<sigh>...

Pamela Brown

Aug 5, 2021, 2:00:49 PM8/5/21

Pamela Brown

Oct 2, 2021, 1:40:40 PM10/2/21

Darlene

Oct 15, 2021, 3:18:33 PM10/15/21
On Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 10:45:47 AM UTC-6, darlen...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 1:33:49 PM UTC-6, Pamela Brown wrote:
> >
> > Nice footwork, Darlene. It confirmed the hypothesis I was testing.
> >
> > BTW, do you think Dylan sees the cover of False Prophet as some sort of an inside joke?
> > Just wondering.
> > Thanks,
> > Pamela
> I don’t think about Bob Dylan or his songs, I am curious and want to know why he sends me emails as Rachel. It’s not only creepy, it’s uncomfortable and makes me feel like Bob Dylan is a flake
He is using the same Ip as Rick Sabian from Alt. Checkmate,
His real name is Kerry Chatwin from St. Albert, Alberta Canada

Rachel

Oct 15, 2021, 3:57:31 PM10/15/21
Nenge! Nenge Mboko, from Cameroon? Is that YOU? Do you remember me? It's Lionel Joseph!

Rachel

Oct 15, 2021, 3:59:47 PM10/15/21
From the African Education Conference! I was Director of Cultural Activities at the Haile Selassie Pavilion.

We had big fun there!

Boo bwele boo bwele boo bwele ah ha! Boo bwele boo bwele boo bwele ah ha!

Pamela Brown

Oct 16, 2021, 2:39:37 PM10/16/21

Pamela Brown

May 3, 2022, 8:22:52 AMMay 3
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:57 AM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
> On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 5:19:58 PM UTC-5, Rick wrote:
> > it has been suspended
>
> The conversation on my macbookpro was also deleted. I think that was rude. He has through 5/5, the day of Isis, to apologize for that...

Note to Bob,

I think Jude deserves to know the truth...from you...

Zod

May 3, 2022, 3:42:46 PMMay 3
Interesting....

Pamela Brown

12:53 PM (5 hours ago) 12:53 PM
I think I may understand this Dylan connection...if I am correct, it is the connection to Wolfgang Mozart and the opera The Magic Flute, which has, btw, come to life...

Dylan represents a character in the opera named Monostatos, who tries to make Pamina's life a living hell...

such a relief...I'll be posting on it soon...

(going to have lunch with Papageno...my dear friend B...)

Pamela
https://dylagence.wordpress.com/