what he wanted at 23

wh...@tilde.club

Aug 23, 2022, 4:48:34 PM8/23/22

Will Dockery

Aug 27, 2022, 7:43:29 AM8/27/22
On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 4:48:34 PM UTC-4, wh...@tilde.club wrote:

> https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1964/10/24/the-crackin-shakin-breakin-sounds
>
> (in the issue that dropped yesterday)

And the whirlwind began.

Pamela Brown

Sep 5, 2022, 12:38:34 PM9/5/22
a.k.a. the Zauber of the Mozart vortex...
Message has been deleted

Pamela Brown

Sep 7, 2022, 9:33:49 AM9/7/22
On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 8:31:24 AM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
> Bob represents.a character in Mozart's last major opera, The Magic Flute, which has come to life.
> Bob's character is Monostatos.
> Here is a scene from the Bergman Magic Flute where Monostatos tries to torment Pamina and Tamino...
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnT0dZdBG6Q
Apologies. In that scene he is trying to torment Pamina and Papageno, who is her best friend...

Pamela Brown

Sep 11, 2022, 10:44:35 AM9/11/22
I consider Bob part of the extended family of Wolfgang Mozart...
Message has been deleted

Just Walkin'

Sep 11, 2022, 9:34:58 PM9/11/22

> > > Bob represents.a character in Mozart's last major opera, The Magic Flute, which has come to life.
> > > Bob's character is Monostatos.
> > > Here is a scene from the Bergman Magic Flute where Monostatos tries to torment Pamina and Tamino...
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnT0dZdBG6Q
> > Apologies. In that scene he is trying to torment Pamina and Papageno, who is her best friend...
> I consider Bob part of the extended family of Wolfgang Mozart...

Maybe with a little Mickey Katz mixed in.

Pamela Brown

Sep 13, 2022, 7:00:45 AM9/13/22
Bob has helped to unravel a 300-year-old mystery...

Pamela Brown

Sep 15, 2022, 9:32:55 AM9/15/22
In some of his songs I think Bob is telling us about Sarastro's Temple...of Isis and Osiris...
I think the real-life Sarastro is Wehrner Von Braun...

Pamela Brown

Sep 15, 2022, 9:35:29 AM9/15/22

Pamela Brown

Dec 3, 2023, 1:48:34 PM12/3/23
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 8:34:58 PM UTC-5, Just Walkin' wrote:
Probably not. But perhaps with a little Elon Musk mixed in, as he can be considered an heir in the area of space exploration to Wernher Von Braun, who represents Sarastro...

Will Dockery

Dec 5, 2023, 11:16:15 AM12/5/23
I'll need to Google up on some of this.

🙂