RIP Martin Barrack

Peter

Apr 11, 2008, 7:25:52 PM4/11/08
It is with great sadness I have been asked by Martin Barracks wife,
Julie, to share the sad news that Martin took his own life on 3 April 2008.

Martin was a devoted Dylan fan as anyone who knew him would well know.
He attended all of Dylans 2008 Australian/NZ shows and made some great
recordings.

Anyone who wants to send their best wishes to Julie and the 3 girls do
so by emailing julieb...@austarnet.com.au

Message has been deleted

Tif -Taf

Apr 11, 2008, 9:53:55 PM4/11/08
On Apr 11, 6:34 pm, poisoned rose <selfindulgencew...@rmb.com> wrote:
> > so by emailing juliebarr...@austarnet.com.au
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.music.dylan/browse_thread/thread/e...
>
> Eerie.

Sad

J Buck

Apr 11, 2008, 9:48:39 PM4/11/08
podon...@hotmail.com> wrote:
It is with great sadness I have been asked by Martin Barracks wife,
Julie, to share the sad news that Martin took his own life on 3 April
2008. Martin was a devoted Dylan fan as anyone who knew him would well
know. He attended all of Dylans 2008 Australian/NZ shows and made some
great recordings. Anyone who wants to send their best wishes to Julie
and the 3 girls do so by emailing julieb...@austarnet.com.au>

poisoned rose wrote:
<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.music.dylan/browse_thread/thread/e7bc628b7efc6f00>

<Eerie.>

the Martin in that thread made an rmd post recently (since April 3rd).
Not that you were implying it's the same gentleman.

The Hysterical Bride

Apr 11, 2008, 10:11:03 PM4/11/08

gee, thanks. :/

you know what that song meant to me? (i'm gonna cry)

Bob Dylan (who I thought he was, from this song) was my only friend in
the whole world.

I swear to G-d.

Wait. I am seeing something here.

He (his music, what i thought he was saying) helped me do it.

Ok, that is sad.

LOL. (morbid laugh)

marie

Apr 12, 2008, 5:58:54 AM4/12/08

"Peter" <podon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Sorry I did not know Martin.
Why did he do it, and I'm not being cruel but was he listening to a Dylan
song at the time?