BTW...

Pamela Brown

Nov 8, 2021, 11:54:09 AM11/8/21
I haven't posted much in the last week or so because when Bob goes on the road the energies in the vortex can get really intense..and I have been, well, somewhat exhausted...

Which is really uncharacteristic, because I am kind of an energizer Bunny type and rarely become fatigued...

I thought the time change would help, but these incredible negative energies woke me up at 3...

<sigh>...

Pamela Brown

Nov 8, 2021, 11:59:01 AM11/8/21
Oh yes, I'll probably write a post about it soon...when I can get my act together...<yawn>...
pamela
dylagence.wordpress.com

Pamela Brown

Nov 8, 2021, 12:01:57 PM11/8/21
One would think the intensity would lessen the farther away from Minnesota they go, but no...

Pamela Brown

Nov 10, 2021, 7:31:29 AM11/10/21
Much better last night...everything is becoming Zauber...

General Zod

Nov 10, 2021, 4:28:26 PM11/10/21
Hello, Pamela... I hope you can relax.....

Pamela Brown

Nov 11, 2021, 6:23:14 AM11/11/21
There is another intense wave of energy right now. It started yesterday afternoon...but I slept ok...thanks, Zod...

Pamela Brown

Nov 13, 2021, 2:40:29 PM11/13/21
Today a giant wave of shalom...

(Odd coincidence, Bob will be playing in West Virginia tonight. My sister, Angel,..has a house in WV...)

General Zod

Nov 13, 2021, 5:28:06 PM11/13/21
Good day to you....

Pamela Brown

Nov 14, 2021, 9:21:49 AM11/14/21
To you as well!
Utter Dylerium in the vortex today...
Things flying off the shelves...
Slept ok though...:-)

Pamela Brown

Nov 16, 2021, 5:57:26 AM11/16/21
A lot of angst.
I hear music all the time in my head, mostly new Mozart, but yesterday heard a lovely song from the past -- Full Moon and Empty Arms...refreshing...