been a lot of years

Gary Esmonde

Jul 7, 2022, 12:33:23 AM7/7/22
Hi folks,

Been a lot of years since I been here. wrote essays on BD, collected books and CD's and vinyl and everything under the sun for 52 years and now it's time to move on. So, is this still a good place to sell things? I have very rare books, CDs, vinyl, art, photos for sale. Just e-mail me at gesm...@hotmail.com and I will send you the list. Any other venues would be appreciated. Hope this is okay.

President_dudley

Jul 8, 2022, 3:59:08 PM7/8/22
On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 12:33:23 AM UTC-4, gesm...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Been a lot of years since I been here. wrote essays on BD, collected books and CD's and vinyl and everything under the sun for 52 years and now it's time to move on. So, is this still a good place to sell things? I have very rare books, CDs, vinyl, art, photos for sale. Just e-mail me at gesm...@hotmail.com and I will send you the list. Any other venues would be appreciated. Hope this is okay.

hello.

i think i remember you, perhaps under a different but similar name

no, i'll go with it is not still a good place to sell things

good luck to you

Rachel

Jul 8, 2022, 4:01:23 PM7/8/22
hi grandpa doodles! :) (not my grandpa)(i'm too old to have one)