i can't listen to pablo dylan....

Rachel

Oct 7, 2021, 12:49:33 AM10/7/21
anymore.

i dream about it repetitively in my sleep.

and he gives me serious ear worms.

it's too good for me.

if i keep listening, it gets stuck in my head, and rots my brain. (with worms)

sorry, kiddo! ;-)

General Zod

Oct 7, 2021, 5:22:13 PM10/7/21

Rachel

Oct 7, 2021, 5:30:17 PM10/7/21
okay, phew, well, as long as it's not westward course again!!!! ;-)

Rachel

Oct 7, 2021, 8:33:28 PM10/7/21
make sure it doesn't get constant airplay like mmm-bop, or he will definitely be going the way of the hanson boys, becoming comedic sardonic fodder for the snl gang, and a clichéd cocktail party joke.

Rachel

Oct 7, 2021, 10:26:31 PM10/7/21
i seriously won't listen to it anymore b/c of that, sorta like that educational video of the in-bred family. it was too traumatizing, even though they seemed very nice and gentle, and i thought it would be a beautiful thing to visit them, but otherwise, it was really hard to handle. i think your biological wiring changes as you age, you are less geared to socialize and able to connect with people as well, compared to when you are younger and wired to find a mate, and more attuned into motherly survival skills, as opposed to other interests, even such as fomenting bonds with special people and things in the world, like abused or wild animals or different children, or studying anthropology and human evolution, when you go into genetic survival mode, your instinct to protect yourself and your progeny, real or desired on a biological level, kicks in, and these things instead of being the wonders of nature you once loved, become off-limits and outside the reality you are attempting to secure for your genes. it's totally biochemical...it should probably chill out as this passes, as i am already headed into my golden years, and will probably be leaving these innate mothering and protective instincts behind. if someone told me i'd be having a baby of my own at this age, now, after all these years, i would just have to laugh........ ;-)

Zod

Oct 8, 2021, 5:29:28 PM10/8/21
On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 10:26:31 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:
Good day to you Rachel.....

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 11:07:04 AM10/9/21
oh g-d....i need a PDA....i'm tempted to listen again....it's just probably the best thing i ever heard....sorta like seeing some woody allen movies, in particularly, love and death.

like bob says, it all flies by fast, and you're not gonna get it all....

so what i want to know is, was it the same as what i suspected with jake, that they held their hands....never knowing how to act??? holding back the dylan goods???

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 11:11:40 AM10/9/21
similar to my bro, who knows practically everything there is to know...and once drew in my sketchpad from childhood, when he was a toddler, too, his version of a person, not a stick figure, more like a bubble figure, trapped behind bars....like, "i'm in here." when he was a baby/toddler, the 'rents came home after an outing one day (back then we had babysitters, not so much in p'ton), and found him reading his book, on his own, the wizard of oz

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 11:23:29 AM10/9/21
On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:07:04 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
i was the freaky one who came out two weeks early, cuz of trauma from the earthquake, and my mother's smoking and malnutrition, at least, that's what i like to think, a 6 1/2 pounder, with stunted growth, microcephaly, and retardation. my brother was the one who took 48 hours, and finally they had to use the forceps to pull him out. she probably smoked a lot cuz she was so terrorized of probability of having to go through "another 48 hours" again. her grandmother, my great-grandmother from the old country, evgenny, or virginia in american, (and i thought i pulled my virginia johnson handle through talkaboutthemusic, thanks markus, who has run away, out of thin air!) and her sister, raCHel, both died in childbirth.

well, it's true, you know what they say, women have smaller brains, we aren't as intelligent as men. we're the second sex. it's true. i saw it on borat.

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 11:27:39 AM10/9/21
On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:07:04 AM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
sorry, that was pieced together poorly, obviously, it's in particular, no ly....

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 11:41:36 AM10/9/21
hey this is odd, but i was gone yesterday, and i just see now, in dylan convos in er, what's up, pussycat?

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 11:52:54 AM10/9/21
i just spent time hating myself, after a failed missive to the checkster, supposed to be happy, then, ultimately, even though i stopped myself for other reasons, because it was just veering into an area where i realized i wasn't comfortable, something too precious for me, treading unknown waters, i just felt guilty and effed up and sickened by my endless pointless circuitous babbling, the product of my juvenile "efforts," (that's a code word) and finally watched some tv.

42 was on.

and then for the life of me, just couldn't fall asleep.

i feel like hell.

FAIL.

Will Dockery

Oct 13, 2021, 8:40:47 AM10/13/21
On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 12:49:33 AM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

I've tried to listen to Pablo...

Rachel

Oct 23, 2021, 2:12:57 AM10/23/21
i almost just braved the abyss of infinite intelligence and started to look him up one more time...i just started thinking cool things and wanted him to blow me away again....but then remembered how it gets stuck in my ears, and my swiss cheese brain turns into a broken record, it's too dangerous, should be rated R, so i thought better of it, and backed off. ;-) (wink not to imply that i am insincere! no PD for me!!!)

Rachel

Oct 23, 2021, 2:13:51 AM10/23/21
too bad, cuz it's like some of the best sh*t i ever heard. (ps boogie nights is playing jesse's girl... ;-) )

Zod

Oct 28, 2021, 6:18:07 PM10/28/21
The movie BOOGIE NIGHTS...?

Good film...

Rachel

Oct 28, 2021, 7:31:29 PM10/28/21
oh, it's just the same old shit on cable. i mean, it's a GOOD MOVIE, but i mean, well, i just don't want to MOVE ON without my BELOVED by my side, with whom to SHARE IT.

it's an embarrassment of riches. i have roku now, got a library card, signed up for free library movies, i have thousands of libraries at my fingertips, and i just couldn't even give a damn. i don't even want to get netflix, i feel WEIRD about watching the other male actors i like, all alone, seeking them out, to watch.......👁

i was CRYING yesterday when cristian won again, it was so close, the drama, everything, but REAL, she's so young and vibrant, full of life, it was her DAY, walking off in a big beautiful studded high collar, like a princess, and there was nobody here with whom to share the excitement. it was so sad for me. so i wrote hi instead.

everything is making me depressed, except thoughts of being with my beloved again one day......i just want him to come over and crawl into bed with me...not that he deserves to be killed....(ha ha, very funny, not laughing) (not that kind of crawling, the OTHER kind!!!!!!! MY Kind....after we change him into comfy houseclothes....)

Pamela Brown

Oct 30, 2021, 2:35:17 PM10/30/21
Bob in pj's? I don't think so. Maybe a nightshirt. Or nothing...

Rachel

Oct 30, 2021, 3:35:16 PM10/30/21
i was thinking comfy sweats....like right now, i'm wearing one of my plaid llbean lounge pants, a t-shirt, with a sweatshirt over it.

Pamela Brown

Oct 31, 2021, 9:46:58 AM10/31/21
Complete with naugahyde lounge chairs and fuzzy slippers?

Rachel

Oct 31, 2021, 11:07:30 AM10/31/21
why are you interested in my clothes???

Rachel

Oct 31, 2021, 11:08:39 AM10/31/21
did you want to come over and snuggle with me, TOO!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!!

Zod

Nov 1, 2021, 6:06:46 PM11/1/21
And a leopard skin pillbox hat...!!

Pamela Brown

Nov 2, 2021, 7:01:41 AM11/2/21
With boots of Spanish leather!!

Pamela Brown

Nov 2, 2021, 7:03:04 AM11/2/21
It's called irony. I don't see Bob as much of a snuggler...

Will Dockery

Nov 2, 2021, 2:53:11 PM11/2/21
Maybe in his Nashville Skyline days, when he still had Sara.

https://youtu.be/9ZhLGP5dF2k

Rachel

Nov 2, 2021, 3:40:51 PM11/2/21
everybody can snuggle in sweat pants. sweat socks, whatever, and then everybody is all soft and snuggly and huggable, etc...

Rachel

Nov 2, 2021, 3:41:26 PM11/2/21
well, his body is still the same. he can still snuggle, if he stopped being such a cold prickly!

General Zod

Nov 2, 2021, 5:49:46 PM11/2/21
"Knocking boots on a big brass bed...."

I think I have a new poem... ha ha...

Pamela Brown

Nov 3, 2021, 6:58:30 AM11/3/21
One more cup of coffee...

General Zod

Dec 8, 2021, 6:56:35 PM12/8/21
Love that song...!

jdcha...@gmail.com

May 21, 2022, 2:13:45 AMMay 21
I loved snuggling my nephew in nothing but our birthday suits and some Crisco.

Zod

May 21, 2022, 4:23:48 PMMay 21