Donald Trump has a Beautiful Penis

JD Chase

Aug 19, 2017, 6:23:34 PM8/19/17
I dream about President Trump every night.

About that big penis he has and how much I would love to drink his nut
juice.

But most of all I dream about his penis buried deep in my ass, pumping
it like so many other guys have done over the years and depositing his
hot steamy sperm in my colon.

As an added bonus I love feeling his swollen balls bounce against my
tiny testes as he is cornholing me.

Trump 2020.

stephanpi...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2017, 12:34:54 AM8/20/17
On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 3:23:34 PM UTC-7, JD Chase wrote:

Shalom & Erev tov...do you realise how vacuous this is? Is your mind that ridiculously analretentive that fucking an acolyte of the 4th Reich is somehow positioning you on an ontological plane of enlightenment? Are you that sadomasochistic? You, indeed, sound like that the babbling nationalsozialist 'NancyGene' with his twisted phantasies.
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג

THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT

JD Chase

Aug 20, 2017, 12:55:47 AM8/20/17
It is a troll that you are responding to here...

JD Chase

Aug 20, 2017, 3:48:29 AM8/20/17
On 20-Aug-17 00:34, stephanpi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 3:23:34 PM UTC-7, JD Chase wrote:
>
>Shalom & Erev tov...do you realise how vacuous this is? Is your mind
>that ridiculously analretentive that fucking an acolyte of the 4th
>Reich is somehow positioning you on an ontological plane of
>enlightenment? Are you that sadomasochistic? You, indeed, sound like
>that the babbling nationalsozialist 'NancyGene' with his twisted
>phantasies.
> STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
> Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa
>Researcher
> לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג
>
> THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT

Frankly I'm surprised that you would even comment on something as
important and powerful as President Trump's Beautiful Penis, Pickering.
You are the most despised and discredited nebbish on RMD.

I can say that I speak for RMD when I tell you that you are an ignorant
putz and homophobe. While you worship geld and gefilte fish, there are
many of us who find the penis a beautiful and powerful object. Similar
in many ways to the Ark of the Covenant.

So while you are looking for Nazi's behind every door, the rest of us
are looking for Nazi behinds in our bed so we can toss their salad and
perhaps get a nice juicy cock head in our eager and waiting mouths.

stephanpi...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2017, 12:54:39 PM8/20/17
On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 12:48:29 AM UTC-7, JD Chase wrote:

Don't lecture me, trailer trash. You are not Jordy. My beloved sister z"l, 26 June 1943-24 September 1995, who was gay, perished from HIV.

JD Chase

Aug 20, 2017, 1:43:29 PM8/20/17
I know that we get very annoyed with each other at times, Stephan, but am glad that you recognize that this troll is not me... 😊

Rachel

Aug 20, 2017, 1:47:57 PM8/20/17
On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 10:43:29 AM UTC-7, JD Chase wrote:
> I know that we get very annoyed with each other at times, Stephan, but am glad that you recognize that this troll is not me... 😊

i thought it was your alter ego.

JD Chase

Aug 20, 2017, 4:26:42 PM8/20/17
Didn't know until recently that you knew %... Have "known" him(on Usenet) for over 15 years now...

stephanpi...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2017, 4:46:14 PM8/20/17
On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 10:43:29 AM UTC-7, JD Chase wrote:
> I know that we get very annoyed with each other at times, Stephan, but am glad that you recognize that this troll is not me... 😊

I did not realise there was a troll using your identity, until it was pointed out to me elsewhere. The troll's email address is not yours...

georgethe...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 2:56:13 AM8/21/17
I hope your entire family of inbred jew pedophile dog shit, (e.g., your Dad who raped you and made you into a mentally ill homosexual), are lined up and shot in the head soon. I really hope you are killed soon, you and hte other inbred diseased jew dog shit at your bath house.

NancyGene

Aug 21, 2017, 12:58:55 PM8/21/17
Stephan Pickering, you are loathsome. You never met your half sister, and you only learned of her existence years after her death. Her late husband and her two sons would be sickened to learn that you are claiming that she was gay and died of AIDS, just to make yourself seem important and inclusive.

stephanpi...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 6:19:35 PM8/21/17
The troll is lying. She was part of my childhood, and I have copies of her school records from then. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stephanpi...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 6:27:12 PM8/21/17
I also have a copy of her death certificate which states her cause of death. Her oldest son and I firmly believe she was knowingly murdered by someone who lied to her. Go fuck yourself, troll (if you are capable)...

NancyGene

Aug 21, 2017, 8:08:49 PM8/21/17
Marmion; A Tale of Flodden Field - "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." Pickering has woven enough webs to strangle Spider Man.

Stephan Pickering, you just keep piling on the lies to try to cover the original lies when exposed as...lies. Sure she was a big part of your childhood, which is why you didn't know she existed. And of course her son would send you her school records, because that's what people do with their mother's things. We also have her death certificate, and she didn't die of AIDS.

Next you will say that Putin ordered her death as a double spy, posing as a housewife in Sacramento.

Is it true that your latest wife filed for divorce so quickly because you were "incapable"?

stephanpi...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 8:59:05 PM8/21/17
Shalom & Erev tov...you're a liar.

I have her school records because I went and got them (she went to the same grade school I did). Her sons do not have them. She perished from HIV. I was there when she came to live with us. I had met her mother 2 years earlier. You see, I know who you are, troll. I know who your mother is. You keep inventing phantasies because you were not quite 4 years ago at the time.

NancyGene

Aug 22, 2017, 6:56:02 PM8/22/17
Stephan Pickering, did you get a degree in prevarication? You can't just go to a school and get anyone's records, even if you attended such a school. And that school probably doesn't exist after 75 years. She had a mother and your father to live with. We are quite sure you can never write your version of "How I Met Your Mother".

"Are there any legal requirements about how schools store and share education records? Yes. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that protects the privacy of education records."

stephanpi...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2017, 8:46:30 PM8/22/17
On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 3:56:02 PM UTC-7, NancyGene wrote:

The fabricating troll just can't grasp reality. I contacted the school, and have photocopies of her 1958 'pupil inventory record', as well as her 'apportionment attendance record'. The school in question has existed since 1909. She wasn't living with her mother, but was living my father and her step-mother.

The troll remains a chronic liar, and does not know what he is babbling about.

stephanpi...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2017, 10:59:13 PM8/22/17
The last sentence should more properly read:

She wasn't living with her mother, but was living with my/her father and her step-mother, my mother, and myself, and another family member. My sister had two sisters, the three sisters' father being my father. I know who the troll's mother is, and who his father is, and have been told the troll is the result of an unsuccesful abortion.

JD Chase

Aug 22, 2017, 11:32:53 PM8/22/17

T-rump is one despicable, disgusting, miserable, rotten, vile, insane SOB!!!! ROT IN PRISON TRUMPY!!! 🙁😡

NancyGene

Aug 25, 2017, 4:15:52 PM8/25/17
No, you are wrong with your embellished and done-over history of your family. You are so unsuccessful that you can't even spell unsuccessful properly.

Please address us by name, since you know who we are. You have our complete permission (which you never ask for when you steal other people's writings).

stephanpi...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2017, 4:24:12 PM8/25/17
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:15:52 PM UTC-7, NancyGene wrote:

You are a liar.

stephanpi...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2017, 11:12:29 PM8/25/17
You are not only a liar, but you don't have any of your information correct. You know nothing of the dates, the people involved, how long my sister lived with us, where she was born, what the 'us' consists of. You do not have the documentation of what she perished with. In other words: you are lying time and again. You are grasping, which is predictable. But, I know who you are, trailer trash, where you are, and don't prance about with the imperial 'we'. You have disgraced yourself with chaver'im of mine here. And so. I shall not be responding further to you, CL/ng. Ask your mother about the failed abortion that produced you, where she was, who your father is.

Will Dockery

Mar 19, 2022, 1:54:20 AM3/19/22
Good luck in 2024, Jordy.

Zod

May 2, 2022, 5:31:59 PM5/2/22
FORGERY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

jdcha...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2022, 2:57:00 AM10/29/22
On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 12:54:39 PM UTC-4, Chafetz Chayim benAvraham wrote:
> On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 12:48:29 AM UTC-7, JD Chase wrote:
>
> Don't lecture me, trailer trash Jordy. My beloved sister z"l, 26 June 1943-24 September 1995, who was gay, perished from HIV.
> STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
> Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
> לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג
>
> THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT

Oh my did she take it up ass by gay men?
Trump 2024 MAGA MAGA MAGA!

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2022, 11:44:55 PM11/4/22
Why would a gay man do that when they got their own kind for such deviant acts?

Will Dockery

Nov 5, 2022, 8:09:23 AM11/5/22
On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 11:44:55 PM UTC-4, fake Will Dockery forged:
Forgery and Identity Theft reported ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^